71 - Men with accents

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE SMOKING/ALCOHOL

Looking across the spacious private plane, I saw Alessia taking a nap. She lay sprawled across the two large leather seats. I had placed a knitted blanket over her. She was apparently bored as fuck and fucking tired of my remarks.

I couldn't believe it. When I lost Ramsay it was like a part of me was missing. I didn't realise how much he impacted my life until he was gone. He truly was my best friend, my brother. Fucking hell. And Alessia, she brought him back. She also mended the emptiness I felt, she was my world. I looked at her as she rested. I wouldn't change her for anything.

I picked up my phone and held it to my ear after I dialled a number. "That better not be the fucking bitch." Alessia mumbled as she stretched out her arms, with a yawn. "That was a quick nap." I smiled. She looked at me, her eyes looking damn mischievous. She shook her head at me and stood up, holding onto the seat.

"Tom, hello. As you are aware we are meeting Cain as soon as we land. I'd appreciate it if you were there. You know him better than I do. And dare I say it, he likes you a lot more than me." I spoke into the phone. I looked up to see Alessia grinning at me. What the fuck is she smiling about? "All right. I'll give you a call soon." I switched my phone off.

"So?" I asked as I straightened out the cuffs of my shirt. "You don't particularly care if someone doesn't like you, so why do you care if Sebastian does?" Alessia asked as she sat back down. I watched her take out her gun and disassemble it, a training exercise I had made her learn. I scratched my neck with a finger.

"Well I don't care but Cain, he's..you wouldn't want to get on his bad side...and Alessia, don't swear at the man." I said calmly. She stopped picking at the gun and looked across at me. "I won't swear at him." She affirmed. "And no slapping, punching, use of knives or guns." I stated. "The same goes for you. I know what happens when you get angry." She smirked.

Well fuck. "What are you thinking about?" She asked as she put her gun away after assembling it again. I bit my lip and rubbed my hands together. "Oh that, well come on then." She smirked. Fucking hell she was always in the mood.

"Actually I was thinking about-" I started before she cut me off. "We're here." She announced as she looked out from the window, seeing the dullness of the grey sky. "If Cain was the one who tried to kill me, I don't know what to do about it." I continued.

"It's simple. You kill the man." She said seriously, looking back at me. "It's not that easy." I countered. "I'll do it then." She smirked. Fuck she would do it. Without hesitation.

"We'll have lunch and freshen up first." I said as I stood up after the plane landed. "Of course." She smiled back and exited the plane before me.

After checking into a hotel, I lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling. Alessia was taking a shower and although I did offer to help, she wasn't interested. I thought about my strategy. Replaying various scenarios over and over in my mind.