007 | 𝙺𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊

Kugisaki Nobara is a confident young woman who takes pride in her strength and her looks.

So when spotting the chance to get scouted by a modeling agency, she grabbed the pot bellied man who was previously scouting a rather pretty looking brown haired girl who immediately raced for the crepes stand at the moment of her release, ignoring the desperate attempts of the somewhat perverted looking man desperately calling out to her to become a model at his agency.

"What about me?" Nobara asked the man pointing at herself.

"You're looking for models really right?" The dyed ginger haired girl continued. "I was asking about myself." She stated.

The agent staggered back intimidated by her strong presence. (Man's rejected a literal queen)

"I'm sorry" he stammered bumping into the wall behind him. "I'm in a hurry" he insincerly apologize making a beeline away from the ginger.

"We're gonna talk to her?" Asked Itadori as he, Fushiguro and Gojo observe from afar.

"How embarrassing" he commented.

Fushiguro gave him a side eyed glare "Look who's talking." He scowled observing the odd pair of glasses the pink haired male was wearing.

"Where's Dazai?" Fushiguro then  wondered out loud "wasn't she the one who wanted to meet her already?"

It's safe to say that his question got ignored.

"Hey!" Gojo called out cupping his hands around his mouth "over here!!"

~~~~

"The name's Kugisaki Nobara." The confident young lady stated "Be happy boys, I'm the one woman in your group."

"Actually..." Gojo countered "there's two females in my class this year but you're definitely gonna love her!" He gave the ginger a thumbs up.

Kugisaki gave the blindfolded man a dead stare, before turning her gaze to the other two males who were her classmates.

"I'm Itadori Yuuji" exclaimed the pink haired male "I'm from Sendai"

"Fushiguro Megumi."

The ginger stared at them for a few seconds before audibly sighing and expressing how unlucky she is.

"How beautiful~" a voice sang.

"You're a lady as ephemeral and elegant as a lotus blossom"

Warm hands wrapped around hers as Nobara meets herself with the pulchritudinous blue eyes of the brown haired girl from before.

"Would you be willing to join me geh-" her questions was cut short when Fushiguro picked her up by the back of her shirt pulling her towards himself.

"Oi Dazai, where the hell did you go?" The raven haired male asked shaking the brunette who whined in his grasp.

"Wait.." Nobara paused "Dazai? As in Dazai Yukiko? The youngest special grade sorcerer?"

The brown haired sorcerer grinned removing the male's hands from her collar.

"Oh? It seems you've hear of me belladonna~" Yukiko shamelessly flirted making Nobara stare at her in awe.

The girl... He personality far from the opposite of what the rumours say about her.

The youngest special grade sorcerer, rumored to be cold hearted and such.

Nobara let out a relieved sigh, she knew she mustn't judge a book by its cover. Although who can blame her if she said she's rather intimidated by the brown haired shaman.