Author's Note.

First of all, I'd just like to say a massive big 'thank you' to all of my readers - old and new - who have stuck with this book to the very end. Rewriting this book has been an incredible journey and I've loved sharing every minute with you all and I'm hoping you've shared that love too.

Second of all, I'd like to say an even bigger  'thank you' to @-concrete-rose- , one of my best friends and my editor throughout this whole process. She's been the one to look over every draft before I've shared it with you all, as well as being the person who has had to put up with my insane messages concerning plot-points and story arcs, as well as the rest of my general nonsense. 

If you have any questions for either myself or @-concrete-rose-, ask them here! Whatever the topic, we're happy to answer them. Unless it's requests for spoilers - in that case, our lips would be sealed.

Now, onto Book Two.

I'm pleased to announce that Book Two will be hitting your libraries after a short break from my usual update schedule. Rest assured, it won't be too long of a wait, but I want to take some time to finish planning before I hit the writing stage once again in order to streamline the whole process and write as much of it as possible in order to share it with you as soon as I can. I'm hoping to shave my update schedule down from once a fortnight to once a week - but that can only be done if I take a little time to get ahead.

Keep an eye out for announcements on my page from April 1st, 2021, for that's the preliminary date I'm hoping to start sharing it with you. In the meantime, if you haven't read them already, there are two one-shots on my page - 'At Last I See the Light' and 'Shining in the Starlight' - that are connected to this work, and there are more on the way.

And finally, I hope you're all looking forward to Book Two itself.

Thank you all once more, and I hope to see you all again soon when the adventure continues in 

Book Two of the Chaos Chronicles,

'Percy Jackson and the Trapped Souls'