4| Arcade Games and Stinging Pains

Y/N made eye contact with the large gator and greeted him with a smile. Yet again, he felt the same feeling he did when he first saw them. The upbeat music and chatter were now blocked out. All he see was them. The gator felt something in his chest, a spark. There was a slight jolt, then it quickly went away and everything faded back in.

He made his way toward them and that's when they noticed how smoothly he walks. The advanced technology made him seem so life like but then again, they were made to interact with individuals as well. Y/N quickly snapped out of the thought as a deep voice began to speak.

"Hello. I'm Montgomery...Montgomery Gator," He spoke.

Y/N looked up into his deep pink eyes. Even if they were glass, it still felt like someone was looking right back at them, with trust, and passion.

"I'm Y/N L/N," They continued "Your performance was amazing!"

The gator gave them a soft smile as his tail slightly wagged. Y/N quickly noticed the movement behind him, making them giggle. "I'm Willow, and this is Gregory." The red-haired girl informed him.

"Hi! Y/N's right, you're great at playing the bass!" Gregory squealed. Montgomery placed his hand on the side of the arcade and leaned on it, followed by a smirk on his face.

"Sure am kid! I know I'm good at shredding the baAAsSs-" The large gator's confidence quickly left as his hand slipped. He tried to regain his balance, and not fall on the ground, however, gravity failed him. He fell on his stomach, his large snout slamming on the floor.

Gregory cackled as Willow snorted, trying to hold back her laughter. Y/N's eyes widen, quickly kneels down to Montgomery. "Are you alright? Are you...hurt?" Y/N hesitantly asked. Even if he was a robot, that fall didn't look good.

Montgomery moved his head to look at them. "Eh, a few loose bolts. Nothing new," He said, making Y/N let out a small laugh. The gator slowly raised to his feet, towering over the three of them.

"Let's pretend you all didn't see that." Montgomery chuckled nervously. They all laughed until Y/N looked up at the large gator.

"What brings you here anyways? We're the only ones in the arcade room," They asked, looking around, confirming their statement as they saw that no one was around.

"Oh uh..." Montgomery stiffened and his tail stopped wagging. "Just...wanted to play a game! I'm always on one of my stages or at my golf course, so I thought it would be fun!" The gator lied with a toothy grin.

Gregory grabbed both Y/N's and Montgomery's wrists and looked up at them with a large smile.

"Let's go play then!" He squealed, pulling the large gator and h/c person across the arcade room. Willow glanced at them and playfully scoffed.

"Hey wait for me!"

"Freddy jump! Freddy jump! Freddy jump!" Gregory shouted as they approached an arcade game with the original Freddy Fazbear on the side. Montgomery tilted his head as a sly smirk appeared on his face.

"Wanna go kid?" He asked the small boy.

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna beat you big time!" Gregory giggled, grabbing the cold golden token and putting it in the slot of the arcade. His fingers fidgeted across the buttons. The little Freddy on the screen jumped around, running across the pixelated screen. The gator leaned closer, eyeing the brown-haired boys every move.

"Haha! See! Already beat level one, let's see you try." Gregory joked. Montgomery raised his eyebrows and snorted.

"Alright, but don't cry when I complete a level you can't." The gator teased. He bent down as his tail swung low. His large claws quickly clicked the buttons or pulled the joystick on the edge of the arcade game. The pixel Freddy jumped up and down, collecting fazbear coins as it went. Y/N and Willow stared at the self-assured gator and overly excited child. The red-haired girl glanced at Y/N.