1

I woke up rubbing my eyes the covers where kicked off my body. When I opened my eyes I looked at the time.
"SHIT!" My eyes widen. I was late and today was the official day training starts for the new transfers.

I ran getting dress quickly throwing on a pair of cargo pants black combat boots and a black no sleeve shirt. I took my hair down brushing it out and quickly brushing my teeth. I ran out of my room heading to the the training room.

I entered it calmly standing tall heading over to Eric. Everyone was warming up for the long day to come.
"Well isn't it a surprise to see you here little dove." He looked down at me with a smirk.

"Aw, I can't come visit my favorite dauntless leader to help him out train the dauntless wannabes?" I cooed at him. He shook his head calmly.

"You came cause It's your job Little Dove."

"One stop calling me Little dove I'm not an initiate anymore. Two no I came for that ass." I smacked his ass playfully I heard the kids gasp and murmured amongst each other. "It is a fine ass." I lean back a bit checking out his ass. "But no I came to help you out, though you probably don't need it."

"Your late Koa." He grinned his white teeth showing. That asshole.

"Yea I wonder why, we totally don't share the same apartment you could have woke me up." I shrugged softly looking at the initiates.

"Honestly forgot you where there." I put my hand over my heart.

"Ouch. You forgot about me? ME? Out of all people. Man I'm hurt." I spoke sarcastically causing the two of us to chuckle.

"Alright I'm gonna take the twats on a run. You joining or your gonna chill back here?" I questioned as I cracked my back jumping on the balls of my feet for a bit to get the blood pumping.

"I'll stay back since you choose to sleep in dove."

"Whatever Cave man." I smirked jogging off. "Alright let's go! Follow me! If you slow down or get lost your on your own!" I yelled jogging out of dauntless.

|~~~|~~~|

"How did it go?" Eric asked with a smirk I huff.

"They are slower then snails! God." I grumble crossing my arms some of my tattoos where on display. My sleeve was showing on my arms.

I had a horse tattoo on my right shoulder blade on my back. That was semi visible but kinda cut off due to my shirt but it was peeking through.

On my right inner four arm I had a tattoo of a DNA strand made out of tree roots and had mountains along with a water fall. I had a tattoo with a skull and roses on my left shoulder.

I also had a serpent wrapped around a rose in my inner left arm. I had a few others on my right arm as well Eric chukled Four just Hums.

 I had a few others on my right arm as well Eric chukled Four just Hums

"Koa!" My head turns to see max he had two guards standing next to him. His arms crossed behind his back the initiates where all drinking water and catching there breath.

"Yes sir?" I stood up straight nodding my head slightly. Eric stood up straight as well Four was talking to the initiates.

"What do you think of them?" I turned my head and shrugged my shoulder. I looked back at max.

"There a promising group. For sure seem to be a bit hard to break but eh we will get the job done."

"That's good." He nod his head.

"How's my apartment coming along?" I asked eagerly.

"Why tired of Eric?" He chuckled I looked at Eric and smirked.

"Yea he's to bland for me. Not my type." I joked Eric glared at me causing me to take pride in my statement. "I also miss having my own place."

"Another week. They are a bit behind schedule." I nod my head gently at this info.

"Understandable sir." He leaves Eric leaned against a piller looking down at me.

"I'm bland? Last time I checked your the bland one."

"Oh really?" I questioned in a joking tone he hums. I was gonna say something then someone else called my name.

"Koa?!"

"Yes?!" I looked over to see Zander, Ruby, Samuel, Jack, and Tj standing there.

"Your coming cliff jumping with us tonight right?!" I smile and nod.

"Only if you buy me drinks after!" They all laugh and nod heading out of the training room I looked at Eric.

"Yes I'm the bland one Coulter."