Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the story

     Ben was explaining everything that happened in his dream to Canary. Canary didn't say anything, she took in everything Ben was telling her. Giving him this chance to speak. Canary took a deep breath once Ben finished speaking.

"Omni, I honestly don't know what to tell you. But what I do know is that, you will make new friends. You won't forget any of your friends from your world, you'll still have your memories of them, but you will make new friends and make new memories with them." Canary said

Ben sniffs. "Are you sure? What if I can't move on? I just want my family to come back to me."

"Omni I swear to you. You will make new friends sooner or later. You will be able to move on, but just because you moved on doesn't mean you'll forget them." Canary explained

Ben takes deep breaths. Ben nods his head in understanding. Canary rubs circles on his back, calming him down.

Ben stands up, and walks out of Canary's room and heads to his. Ben sits down on his chair and turns on his computer. Ship crawls into his lap.

Ben heads to the website he was told to go to for online schooling. Ben heads to the first class of the day. History. He watches a 30 minute video explaining the lesson he's on and then he has a to do a couple of worksheets.

Ship looks up at his owner Ben with a look of concern. Ben looks down at Ship. Ben sighs.

"I had a nightmare about Julie." Ben says out of nowhere

    Ship looks at Ben confused.

   "She was telling me to be happy and move on from them, make new friends and of course take care of you." Ben starts to cry

   "Ship." Ship barks

   Ben gives a dry chuckle. He wipes the tears away and focus on his school work.

   After hours of school work, Ben decided to take a break and go eat lunch. He went out of his room with Ship following behind. He headed to the kitchen. He waved at the hero's walking down the hallways.

    He went into the kitchen, making Ship some lunch first. He put the food in a bowl and set it down on the floor, so Ship can eat it. He cleaned up his mess and went to go make himself some lunch. It was a simple ham sandwich with a side of chips. Ben sits down at the coach instead of the floor this time.

    He eats his lunch in silence. He slowly takes a bite out of the sand which and chips, taking in every bite. Ben looks over in the Kitchen making sure Ship is eating all of his lunch. He takes his plate and washes it in the sink, cleaning up his and Ships mess and dishes. He puts the dishes away and heads back to his room.

He closes his door, and sits back in his chair. Ship plays with his toys in the center of the room. Ben turns his computer back on and is now refocused on his school work. He goes to complete his science work.

After a couple more hours of school, he checks the time. It was almost 2:50 pm. School was almost over and soccer was about to start. Grabbing his soccer bag, he stuffs his soccer gear and clothes inside. Ben gets dressed in green sweatpants and a black shirt. He puts his shoes on and his tinted sunglasses still on. He says goodbye to Ship and heads to the zeta-tubes.