2

I ran along side Zander, Ruby,Samuel, and Jack all heading to the cliff in the woods. We all had spare clothes in bags.

"Who's going first?" Jack asked he's kinda new to the group they didn't see me but I had already backed up.

"Move!" I yelled and ran I was in a bikini. Once I got to the edge I jumped off doing a back flip before diving in tow the deep cold water.

"GO KOA!!" They yelled from above. I serviced gasping for air as it fills my lungs I break out into fits of laughter.

"Come on guys! The waters nice!" It was around 7 The sun was gonna set in an hour so we choose to swim for 30 minutes before heading back to dauntless as it took us 45 minutes to get to the cliff.

We all swim around and splash each other. We play some games before heading home. We raced each other back. I was now in a huge t-shirt covering my body as I ran to the train.

I jumped in first and the others followed. Once we got back to dauntless we went straight to the club. Doing shot races dancing singing making bets.

After my 5th round of shots I was getting wasted I couldn't stop laughing and my face was flushed. I was dancing and singing when everything started to feel funny.
"Ima call it a night!"

I yelled at my friends over the loud music they nod and I make my way back to my apartment. Well More like Eric's apartment.

I walk inside giggling when I stumble and shush myself. Since it was late. I soon heard someone and the lights turn on causing me to stand up.

"Koa? Are you drunk?" Eric asked leaning against his door frame in sweat pants. I scoff.

"Me? Drunk nooooo..." He nods his head gently as I waved my hand at him.

"Okay, for the slaughtering of 27 people how do you plead?" He pushed off the wall walking towards me I fall agaisnt the couch laughing.

"I would like to pleadeee Oopsie Daisy!" Eric chuckles causing me to laugh more.

" Oopsie Daisy? You killed 27 people!" He said trying to stay serious we always asked each other this question to see if the other was drunk.

" on accident!" I smile my arm hanging off the couch I soon was picked up I squeak clinging onto the Eric.

"Come on time for bed."

"Nuuuuuu!" I squirm but once I was placed in bed I passed right out.

|~~~|~~~|

I was tired and hung over. I didn't want to train those kids I didn't want to go. I walked into the training room walking over to the boys.

"They ready to fight?" Eric had his usual smirk on his face Four just stands there with his arms crossed his brown eyes watching.

"Of corse They're not. They fight like you when you first started out." Eric answered with a smirk plastered proudly.

"Was I asking you asshole? Or do you have to always bud your dumbass into every conversation." Eric looked at me with those piercing blue eyes of his.

"You know your the only one who talks to me like that. Little dove." He knew he was getting on my nerves. I was getting annoyed crossing my arms standing my ground. Eric was 6'1 and he was built.

"Well I feel honored to be the one to put your stubborn ass back into your place." Eric's jaw clenched and his smirk faded.

"Watch it Koa. Or I'll put you in your place." I scoff rolling my eyes I'm not in the mood to fight him. I looked around.

"First Jumper and last jumper in the ring!" I called out stretching my back out hearing it crack and pop.

"What are you doing Koa?" Four looked over at me with his usual resting face but this time he was slightly confused.

"If they are gonna learn how to fight then why not put them on the spot to figure it out." I smiled seeing Eric smirk. I looked at the two girls.

"How long do we fight for?" The one with short hair asked. The stiff was the first jumper I watch her it was clear she didn't wanna fight.

"Till one of you can't continue." Eric chimes in his arms crossed. Four takes a step forward as I walk around the ring he speaks up.

"Or one of you concedes."

"According to the old rules. The new rules: no one concedes." I spoke, Eric had a smirk plastered on his face.

"You really want to lose them on their first fight?"

"A brave man never surrenders." Eric chimes in once again. Four made a comment.

"Lucky for you, those weren't the rules when we fought." Eric was gonna say something but I cut him off.

"Oi! Love birds! Stop bickering! Let the dauntless wannabes fight, you two can settle it in the bedroom latter." I teased at them causing them to grumble and glare daggers at me. I stick out my tongue showing off my tongue piercing.

"You'll be scored on this, so fight hard." Eric spoke his smirk long gone since mine and fours comment. Molly gets into position

"Go." I state blankly watching them as Boy looking girl heads towards the stiff back off and suddenly steps out of the ring, she looks at the initiates watching her.

"Don't be scared, Stiff." I glared at the boy.

"Oi! Did I give you permission to commentate on this fight? No. So shut your big ass nose up." I glared at the boy in annoyance. The stiff steps back into the ring and they start fighting but the short hair girl beat the stiff with ease.

I shrug looking at the boys well more like Eric since Four left. Pretty sure he has a soft spot for the stiff. Cute!I can use it to tease him.

I hand the stiff an ice pack. With my left arm. "Here. For your head. After go to the infirmary and get pain killers."

"Thank you." She looked at my arm. "Your from Amity?" She pointed to my tattoo on my arm.

"Just put the ice on your head initiate." I walked away and heard Eric speak.

"Alright, guys, over here. Listen up." I left the training room heading to lunch.