ー fourteen.

❝did he even brush his teeth?❞ーsakusa y/n

did he even brush his teeth?
sakusa y/n

JOGO

"...so, he's coming, right? i thought he quit?" y/n spoke to her brother on the phone.

"he will do it later, for now-" someone snatched kiyoomi's phone away and answered her instead.

"-(nickname)-chan!! i missed you. so, how's your school?!" atsumu yelled, making y/n winced at his voice.

"atsumu, istg if she becomes deaf, i will cut your throat-"

"you're going to the exchange event, osamu?"

"yes. after that i will quit and focus more on volleyball. can't wait to meet you, n/n-chan." y/n could feel the happy aura coming out of her phone.

"...okay, now give the phone back to omi-omi-" a loud thump was heard along with astumu's pain noises.

"y/n, about the exchange event-" the girl could guess what he will do so she stopped him.

"no more lecturing, do it later, goodnight and i love you, bye"

"mm, love you too-"

"-aww, n/n-chan, i lo-" kiyoomi hung up the call, not wanting him to say those words to her sister.

y/n sighed as she lied on her bed, her limbs stretched out. as she was about to stand up, satoru suddenly appeared in front of her.

"wha-" she got picked up by his left arm and teleported away.

time skip

"sorry about that" satoru stood on the water surface as he was holding yuuji by his hood and y/n on his other arm.

"why the f!ck did you bring me here? and put me down, will you? i really hate getting close to your filthy clothes" y/n grumbled as she pushed his arm away and landed on the water surface.

"where the heck?! hey, where are we?!" yuuji was thrashing while y/n just deadpanned at him.

"were you waiting?" satoru asked the volcano-headed curse calmly.

"that's... sukuna's vessel?!"

"this is itadori yuuji-kun and he'a here to watch, same for her, sakusa y/n" satoru patted her head but his hand got swatted away.

"mt fuji! his head's mt fuji! y/n-chan look! his head-"

"yeah yeah, shut up, finger eater"

"why aren't we sinking?! sensei, y/n-chan and i were at the school just ten seconds ago, right? what's going on here?" yuuji asked the blindfolded male.

"oh, we warped here" was all he answered.

"this blindfolded idiot-" y/n started her rants silently.

'he has no intention of explaining' the pinkette glared at the teacher.

'sukuna's vessel... so he really is alive' jogo thought as he remembered the certain shaman(?)'s words.

"you have to render gojo satoru incapable of fighting. the second is to get ryomen sukuna and itadori yuuji on your side"

'i can't kill itadori due to our future plans... and that girl too' he gazed on the girl as she just stood there, glaring at the curse.

"also, do not lay a single finger on sakusa y/n. we'll also get her on our side. her cursed technique is very useful for us... especially her innate domain"

'has he caught on to our goals?'

"what are those brats for? they're shields?" jogo asked.

"shields? no, no. i told you, they're here to watch. i'm in the middle of teaching this boy lots of things and as for y/n-chan, she's here to support me-"

"no, i'm not, f!ck off" y/n said with a bored expression.

edited ver.

me: atsumu & kiyoomi so why not osamu & y/n-