Chapter 6

*James POV*

When me and my brother got home, we already started making arrangements for our little Daisy. Her bedroom, her bathroom, and a little place for her in Asher's game room. Asher loves video games and we both know she will want to play too.

"How will we get her here brother?" Asher asked me in a hopeful voice.

"I think we will just have to talk to the family she lives with. I know that's not her real family so this might be easier than we think. We just have to play our cards right." I said in deep thought.

"Or we can just take her." He says jokingly.

I smile and shake my head.

"We want her to love us, not hate us." I say going up to my office.

Asher already loves her; I can tell, and I can't blame him. The first time I looked at her, I knew she was the one.

I sat down at my desk answering some emails for work. It's hard to focus when all I can think about is setting up Daisy's room. We have a lot of guest rooms, but her room needs to be special.

When I'm done, I go downstairs to grab a snack.

"We have to get a lot more candy and sweets when she's around." I say to myself.

"Are we expecting a guest sir?" My maid Gloria asks. She practically raised my brother and I when our mother died. Doctors didn't know what was wrong with her. All we know is that she was sick, and sadly didn't make it.

"Very soon yes, she will be living with us. Will you inform the other maids and guards of her arrival? She will be here in a couple days." I ask smiling.

"Of course, sir. Is... she the one?" She asks with a smirk on her face. She knows what we like because we have had a few littles before, but they never really clicked with us. I just nod my head and go to my room.

After sitting in bed, I start missing Daisy.  I type in the tracking number on my phone for Daisy's bucket and find her address. With that address I looked up her phone number and I texted her.

I know she didn't know it was me. She must've fell asleep right after she asked me who i was. I smiled at the thought of her laying in my bed with me sleeping.

             The next morning.                

I woke up with the sun shining through my window. I stood up and started getting ready for the day. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my hair, and got dressed.

I went downstairs and see Gloria setting up the table for breakfast.

"Good morning, Gloria" I smiled

"Oh, good morning, sir, breakfast is coming right out." She said hurrying back to the kitchen.

I sat in my seat, and I see Asher walking down the stairs ready for the day as well.

"Brother, we have to start making arrangements for Daisy today, I want her here as soon as possible." Asher says sitting across from me.

"We can take a short day today at work and then go to a couple places." I say watching Gloria bring out a delicious looking breakfast.

"Here you boys go, sausage with eggs, hashbrowns, and toast." She says proud of herself.

"Thank you, Gloria." We tell her. She walks out of the kitchen, probably going to look for stuff to clean.

I eat my breakfast with my black coffee next to me. Today was going to be fun.

I texted Daisy again telling her to stay out of trouble at school, she never replied so I have to add that to her rules when she comes to live here. I can only hope she is having a good day.

Me and Asher jump in the car and head to our office building. We own multiple businesses, but we have a main building that we go to for the most part.

"I can't wait to get this day over with" I sighed.

Asher chucked and agreed. I know we are both too eager for our own good.

After work we do some shopping for our princess.

We got her room all set up

We got her room all set up. I really hope she loves it. If she dont then of course we have enough money to get her whatever she wants whenever she wants it.

Asher and I were exhausted by the end of the day, it feels like we ran a marathon.

(Edited)