Prologue and info

"Dad look a bee!" The rambunctious little three year old squealed pointing to the plush. His brown hair swooshed in the wind as he clutched his fathers finger.

The father in question lifted his son up resting him upon his hip. "Maybe if you're good Santa will get you it for Christmas. What do you think about that bud?"

"I'll be the bestest boy dad." He said smiling to his father. "I bet you will bud." The two males wandered away smiling.

To think Schlatt almost left his son in a box. Alone.

:)---------------------------------------------------(:

Okay so before we get into an actual chapter let's talk about Dad and Tubbo.

I was sitting in my room as one does reading a dad Schlatt story wanting to cry of course. And it hit me. What if Schlatt didn't substance abuse, what if he didn't abandon Tubbo. What if he was a good dad.

The idea didn't leave me alone so now I'm writing Dad and Tubbo. I have such high hopes for this story and I think it's important to say. A lot of the lore will be changed to fit my AU.

So enjoy and tell me ANYTHING you want to see in future chapters.

Also these chapters will be short. The longest about 600 to 700 words. I just figured that might be the best format.

Before I forget. I want to thank dadschlatt and F1shInAbuck3t because reading their dadschlatt stories was the reason I got this idea. So like aye thanks.

Enjoy!