Spralbert: Until We Meet Again

Hey y'all!

I will be using LtCol to abbreviate Lieutenant Colonel. It was how my uncle would abbreviate it and he was in the Marines so I'm going off of what I know.

~~~~~

Race paced in front of the front door. His children should have been home from school an hour ago, but here he was, pacing in front of the door. He decided to stop pacing and walk into his bedroom and sat at the desk. He got out a pen and paper and decided to write letters for his two loves. 

Dear Albie and Spotty,
I hope this letter finds you in good health. I fit doesn't then I will be terribly upset.
I'm sorry you have to fight. I have been listening to the radio twenty-four hours a day, waiting for the moment the war is over and you will be safe in my arms. I have been okay. Not fantastic, not terrible, just okay. James was upset because he wanted you two to be okay and at home. Caroline doesn't understand what is going on still. I will enclose pictures of the three of us so that you can have us by your side at all times. 
Someone is knocking at the door so I am going to have to cut this letter short.
I love you two so much,
Tony ❤

Race opened the door. No one was there, just a piece of paper. He read the piece of paper and gasped. He ran over to the wall and dialed the first number he thought of. Quantico. 

(Y'all know the drill: Regular is Race Italics is the random dude at the base Bold is Spot Underline is Albert)

Hello?

Hello, are Sean Conlon and Albert DaSilva there?

Hold on one second.

Racer, are you okay?

Do you need anything?

I need you to come home.

Why? What happened?

The kids are gone. I don't know where they are, and if I involve the police, they'll be killed!

Tony, Love, please calm down. We will try and bargain with our commanding officer.

Okay. I hope you are all okay.

We're alright, Tony.

Nothing you need to worry you pretty little head about.

I sure hope not. I just need to know that my babies are okay. All four of you.

I promise that the two of us are alright. Do you have any idea who could've taken the kids?

If I had to guess, a Delancey brother. I'll ask Jack and Davey for help finding them.

Alright, Race. I will try to bargain with our commander. He owes me a favor or two.

Alright, Albie. I should let you get back to your very important missions.

Goodbye, my Love. We'll see you soon.

I promise we will try our hardest to come home to help y'all.

Okay. I love you two so much. You can't even begin to imagine.

Goodbye, Racer. We love you as well.

~~~~~

Albert walked to his commanding officer's quarters. He knocked on the door and ran his hand through his hair. Lieutenant Colonel Bates, a reasonable man who showed respect towards his crew, opened the door and ushered the redhead into his office. 

"Lance Corporal DaSilva," LtCol Bates smiled at him. "What brings you here?"

Albert looked at his feet. "Lance Corporal Conlon and I must be sent home. Our son and daughter were kidnapped and we were told if we involved the police, they would be killed."

LtCol Bates gasped, grabbing a jar of lollipops from his desk. "Do you want a sucker?" he asks, offering the jar.

Albert takes a lollipop out of the jar and unwraps it as his superior does the same. 

"I can send you home and make sure that you continue your time as part of the service. I can call a carrier to send you back to New York." LtCol Bates picks up a phone and dials the mainland, securing a plane for Spot and Albert.

Albert smiles, nodding at the other man. "Thank you, Sir. I should go tell Sean."

Albert scurries back to the pool room and taps Spot on the shoulder. They walk into a bunkroom and make sure that they are alone.

"Lieutenant Colonel Bates told me that he secured an aircraft carrier to bring us home to take back what is rightfully ours."

~~~~~~

Hey y'all!

Two updates in one day? Unheard of!

I had a few drafts I wanted to finish up, but I fully intend on making a part 2 to this. These chapters are dedicated to the wonderful and I hope y'all go and give her some much deserved love <3