NOTE

Note from Author 📚
___

Originally I had this story posted early last year. Those of you who remember Mercedes from my old page, I brought the story here to rewrite it. A lot of my other books got in the way of it and the edited three chapters I had were just here and the story wasn't being updated.

A few months back I had decided to get rid of it, and deleted it from my page. Something I regret, this story was a big part of me. A reason for the lack of updates was time, also because my website source for the episodes were gone. So I had to rewatch every episode to write just one chapter.

I do want to badly finish this story. The only problem is during those months ago where I was taking my other old Empire story and Twins of Empire and combining their styles.
A person took my story off my Fanfiction page ( Maddxie )
changed the name of the character and posted it, claiming the story to be theirs. The name of it is STAR by EXTRADEAD. When I confronted them, they blocked me, my comments, and people were believing they wrote that story when they didn't.

I didn't even know about the story until one of my followers pointed it out and lord behold, my work. If you go read The Lyons Daughter on Maddxie page on Fanfiction, then read hers starting from the 1st chapter and you will see what I'm talking about. I made my story WAY before they did. I don't care that that they don't update it, it's wrong. That is my work that they gets praised for and the least they could have done is own up to it.

That became a big reason too for me not wanting to write it anymore. Now if I were to reupload the chapters I had edited MYSELF, people will think I stole the story from her because it's now considered a new book, when it was the other way around.

I would never do that to a soul and it still hurts that somebody did that. Just write your own shit, don't steal 🚮 because you do get caught.

If people can understand that I can't commit to an actual date of updates yet, and that this isn't a new book and 100% my work, then I don't mind loading the chapters back and finishing. If not I'll just keep the story gone.

-UPDATE-

I will be working on this book again! ❤️
See you all soon. We are starting from the ground up as I'm sure some people forgot about me, but it's cool 😎