1

"Come on bud you have to go stay with Phil. I have to work." The male said trying to pry his toddler off the table leg.

"No!" The child took after his stubborn father as he held his ground. Just then he finally let go as his father held him close.

"Come on Bud I'll pick you up right after. Don't you want to go play with Tommy?" He said watching as the child's ears stood up. He knew that would get him to settle down. He placed the bouncing boy on the ground as he grasped his fathers hand tugging him outside.

"Let go dad! I see Tommy!" He shouted grabbing his stuffed sloth. It was the last item he had from his mother, he carried it with him everywhere. The older ram laughed as he locked up the house. He followed his happy toddler as they made their way to their friends house.

"TUBBO!" The other toddler yelled as he ran out of the garden. "TOMMY!" He yelled as he released his fathers hand and ran towards his friend. The two boys ended up on the floor laughing.

"Come on boys. You can play in the garden." Phil said holding the gate opened for them. Tommy got up and rushed to the gate leaving Tubbo with his father.

Tubbo got up and hugged his fathers leg. "Bye dad. I love you." He smiled up at him. Schlatt reached down and ruffled his hair. "I will see you as soon as I get done with work Toby. I love you bud."

Tubbo let go and ran to the opened gate following Tommy to their favorite spot in the garden. Schlatt watched his son wander off before heading off to work.

-

Tubbo looked at the window as the sun started to go down. Phil looked at him as his other children began to eat dinner.

"Come on Tubbo eat dinner before your dad comes." Phil said going to lift up the boy. Tubbo moved away and stayed in his spot.

His ears lifted up as his father came walking up the path to the door. Schlatt knocked on the door as he saw his boy looking at him. Phil opened the door as Tubbo ran to his father.

Schlatt lifted him into his chest as the small boy clutched onto him. "I told you I'd pick you up bud. It's okay." He said as he rubbed the toddlers back.

"Don't leave too." Tubbo whispered holding him tight.

"I'm not gonna leave you bud. Don't worry Toby dad's here to stay bud." He said as he made his way home after saying thank you to Phil. "I'm not going to leave you bud."