New Wolf in Town

Will was at his gym locker, putting his normal close inside after he changed into his lacrosse uniform when he heard metal clang on the floor

Will was at his gym locker, putting his normal close inside after he changed into his lacrosse uniform when he heard metal clang on the floor. He peaked his head out from behind his locker and sighed as Stiles let the long linked chains from his locker fall to the ground.

Coach walked up to Stiles locker, opening and closing his mouth in shock. "Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So... I'm gonna walk away." Stiles nodded, throwing a thumbs up to the Coach's back as Will walked over from him. "That's good. That's a wise choice, coach."

"Nice going." Will sang, patting Stiles' back and bending down, helping him and Scott pick up the chains. Will could hear Scott breathing heavily from beside him, making him look at him, instantly noticing his yellow eyes. "Dude, you okay?" Stiles looked up at Will's voice, noticing Scott's eyes as well. "Scott..."

"There's another. In here, right now." Scott breathed out, confusing Stiles and Will. "Another what?" Stiles asked quietly and Scott turned to them. "Another werewolf." Will groaned, bringing a hand to his face, rubbing his eyes. "Great. That's... just peachy." He muttered and Stiles grabbed the rest of the chains. "First we have to worry about Steph, now there's another werewolf..." Stiles grumble, making Will straighten up. "Wait-Steph? What happened to Steph?"

...

"So are you sure you smelt another werewolf? Maybe someone just had bad B.O. today." Stephanie muttered as she sat down on the bleachers beside her brother. "It wasn't some random guy, Steph. It was kind of like a scent, but I couldn't tell who it was." Scott groaned and Will turned to Scott, eyebrows raised. "What if you can get him one-on-one? Would that help?" Scott slowly nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay." Will mumbled, pulling his lips into a line, getting off his spot off the bench and faked a limp towards Coach.

After a while, Will came back still limping but a big grin on his face. "I told coach you're playing for me for the day." Will said as he sat down between Stephanie and Scott. "But I hate playing goal." Scott muttered and Stiles rolled his eyes. "Remember when Will said he had an idea?" Stiles asked, catching onto Will's plan. Scott nodded. "This is the idea." Will deadpanned, making Scott make an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"Oh." Scott muttered and Stephanie nodded her head, letting out a hum. "There we go." "What's the idea?" Scott asked, making Stephanie groaned, throwing her head in her hands. "I seriously don't understand how you survive without us sometimes." Stiles muttered, pulling Scott up as Coach blew his whistle. "Let's go! Line it up! Faster! Make daddy proud." Coach screamed.

Will sighed, leaning towards Stephanie. "So we just have to see who may be a werewolf..." "Exactly."

"So what's happening to you?" Will asked, turning to face his sister. Stephanie furrowed her brows turning to Will. "Stiles said we have to worry about you. Why?" Stephanie sighed, looking down at her hands. "When I ran off into the woods after Lydia, I didn't want to." Will's face scrunched in confusion, moving to sit in a criss cross position, facing Stephanie. "Wait, what?"