chapter 13

tw. panic/anxiety attack, throwing up

"caught in motherfucking 4k."

everyone laughed at that statement, even george. everyone was drunk and chances are they would forget about it in the morning.

"well while you 2 were doing this wills dealer stopped by and dropped some stuff off."

sapnap held up a bag with weed in it and behind it was a pack of swishers.

dream shook his head.

"i'll pass." dream said smiling at them, he got up slowly. he lost his balance for a second but caught himself on the door. "but i'll take some more vodka."

"you don't need anymore dream." george butted in, he stayed sitting on the floor.

"okay mom." dream said. "i don't need your opinion."

george looked up at dream with confusion on his face.

"sorry i'm trying to look out for you." george said sitting up. "you really don't need anymore."

dream laughed, the laugh sounded evil.

"i don't give a fuck about what you say."

sapnap butted in.

"hey dream that's not necessary right now." he grabbed dreams arm. "i guess i forgot to add that he's a mean drunk sometimes."

george nodded his head, he got up and walked towards the door. he slammed it behind him leaving the boys in the small extra room. he walked up the stairs and grabbed the keys off of the counter.

he debated walking out the front door and driving, but he wasn't that drunk.

oh so he thought.

he walked out the front door, wills car sat in the driveway. he unlocked it with the remote and sat in the drivers seat, a couple of tears rolled down his face.

he grabbed his phone out of his pocket, he was met with the picture of dream on his phone.

did he really want this?

did he really want to deal with another relationship that could possibly turn to shit.

he threw the thought away, he texted will a quick "brb." and turned the car on.

the front door of the house opened, the boys walked out and down to the car. will knocked on the window gently and george rolled the window down. the boys stood closely behind him, dreams arms were crossed.

"what do you want will." george spoke.

"drop the attitude george. you can't drive right now, you know that." will said.

"stop acting like i'm a child." george yelled. "i'm not a fucking child so stop treating me like one."

will rolled his eyes.

"no ones treating you like a child george." will said in a chill tone. "but the way you're acting right now is very child like."

george looked over at dream, he smiled at george. but it wasn't a normal wholesome smile, it was a mean smile.

"what's up with you?" george said to dream.

"oh nothing." dream said. "it's just that i-"

"shut the fuck dream." sapnap said cutting him off. "george just come inside so we don't have to worry."

"you don't have to worry."

george rolled up the window, he turned his headlights on and put the car in reverse. he looked behind him and let off the brake. the car moved backwards and the boys stared at him.