My love for the beast💜Part 11

No one POV

All the students went to their dorms. Taehyung was now taking a shower. His father helped him to calm down. He felt very hot and tired. His father suggested him to take cold shower. First he denied and desperately wanted to meet Jungkook. But his father growled at him and told him to take bath first.

Now he is refreshed and wore his outfit.

He couldn't wait anymore

He couldn't wait anymore. He just ruffled his hair and started going to meet his queen.

On the other Side

Jungkook was took inside the emergency room. All waited outside.

Mr. Kim POV

"Jeon, as we expected someone know about them already" I said to Mr. Jeon. We are standing at the end of the corridor. No one is here.

"Yes Kim, I don't know what to do. Our both babies are in danger. What should we do now??" Mr. Jeon asked me.

"Jeon, please relax. You know my son right. He will not let this happen to our Jungkook. But, we have to tell him everything. We just told him about the situation we are in. But we never explained the danger that we are gonna face" I said to him. He nodded his head and

"Shall we tell them all. They all are really caring about our babies." He asked me..I nodded my head. I saw my son coming.

"Baby, how are you now?" I asked him.

"Horrible father. I will kill that person who did this to my baby" he told us angrily.

"We know baby, just relax. We need to tell you all something. But not today. Tomorrow at 11 AM in your university meeting room. Bring your all friends." I said to him. He looked confused but nodded his head.

"Jungkook relations"

One nurse came outside and called us. We all went near her.

"Please come inside." She said and went inside. We all went inside.

No one POV

All Draco Dracula boys went inside with Mr. Kim & Jeon. Jungkook is laying on the bed with wires connected. He is breathing peacefully. He head injury was cleaned and bandaged with cloth. It has small blood stains. His left cheek also got small cut. It also took cared properly.

Taehyung went near Jungkook and caressed his cheeks. His blood boiled when he sees his Queen in this condition. He came out of his thoughts when the doctor cleared his throat.

"He is fine now. He had a big cut behind his head. I think the rack hit his back of his head heavily. He become unconscious due to loss of blood. He have some red marks in his skin because the books fell on him. He needs to take rest for 2 days. He will feel a terrible pain for first two hours when he wake up. So take care of him" when the doctor finished his assessment, they all heard a low growl.