chapter 25 ~ wedding bells

I was blasting the song above while writing so listen to it if you want, cause it's where I got inspo for this chapter xx

If you weren't aware on what you missed, i'll fill you in.

Mickey and I still haven't talk since the night his dad almost killed me.

Our Uncle Phillip tried to steal our house but later got arrested when Debbie made up a lie about him touching her.

And Karen Jackson's back in town which only made things complicated between my brother and Mandy.

That fucking idiot....

"Men are so fucking complicated" Mandy snapped as I pulled her away from Lip

"That's why god invented us women to help keep them in line" I smiled.

"Yeah well look at Mickey, marrying some whore he knocked up" She muttered as we walked down the hall."I'll see you later"

I watched her walk into class, her words still running through my mind.

Mickey getting married? Getting someone knocked up?

What the fuck.....

I threw my bag over my shoulder before practically running out of the school. Who gives two fucks if he wasn't talking to me, if he was marrying someone, I needed to hear it from him.

I checked under the L and came up empty so I decided to check the place I should've gone first.

I walked the grounds of the abandoned building, as I followed the sound of loud tapping. I ducked under the archway where I found him sitting up against a wall, bottle of whiskey in hand.

"You're really getting fucking married?" I snapped, leaning up against the beam. Once again he just stayed silent which I took as a yes. "So who is it? Angie Zhago's or some other piece of trash you screwed so you can pretend I don't matter to you?"

I walked over to one of the window's, picking up a beer bottle someone left behind.

"What the fuck, Gallagher?!" He yelled as I smashed it against the floor next to him.

"Oh, the prince speaks" I muttered angrily. 

He just rolled his eyes before trying to walk back out the door. And when I said I hated being ignored, I really fucking meant it.