009

Brooklyn POV

"Aye Nigga what y'all got going on?" Braydon said coming down the the stairs with a gun.

" Break yo self Fool" Brandon dumb ass yelled pointing his gun and jumping from down the steps like Spider-Man.

" We all good down here Smokey, you can put that water gun away" Kennedy said having Brandon ass mug ha ass.

"Hector don't you got sum Home Depot's applications to fill out?" Brandon said making Kennedy cross her arms.

" I filled em out last week." She said pouting.

" Oh hell nah" I laughed screaming at Kennedy.

"Ayo What time it is? And Where my baby?" I asked my brothers.

" It's 3:30 , time for yo baby to wake up from his nap." Jano said walking downstairs with Kacey in his hands.

" Nephew I thought you was sleep in my room?" Braydon asked looking confused at Jano.

" After I put him to sleep in yo room he woke up. So I had brought him in his momma room and we both feel asleep." Jano said handing me kacey.

" And what did y'all do?" I asked my brothers who looking dumb ash.

" Mhm that's what I thought , thank you Jano" I said kissing his cheek and walking up the stairs.

• Nic POV•

"What time is it?" I asked squirming around the bed.

"3:45 , now stop moving" Jasmin said moving her arm around me.

" Nah I gotta go get my son." I hissed getting up.

" Can I come ?" She asked knowing what I was gon say.

" No you got yo own child to tend to." I shrugged her off waking out the door.

My Luv🎯🖤

Me: Aye Mammas
My Luv🎯🖤: Yes
Me: You at the crib?
My Luv🎯🖤: Yh
Me: Ight , get ready I'm finna slide
My Luv🎯🖤: ok.

Call ended.

Me: Say Twin.
Brudda🗣🖤: What it is
Me: Come ride wit me sumwhere
Brudda🗣🖤: Ight

Cal ended.

15 min later

*KnockKnock

"Wassup" I said greetings Brooklyn fine ass as she let me in her house.

"Hey" she said low.

" You good?" I asked hugging her.

"Yeah , I'm straight." She said walking up the steps.

" Damn , y'all gon act like we ain't here?" Braydon said making me realize the whole gang was sitting on the couch.

"My fault wassup y'all." I said dapping everybody up. Then going up stairs.

" Wassup dada boy" I said picking him up and kissing his cheeks.

"Eww we don't know where yo lips been." Lynn said wit a stank face.

" On you" i said kissing her neck leaving a hickey.

"Nun of that , My son right here." She said biting her lip and smirking as she walked away.

" Come on and put some shoes on." I said telling her to come to the car

In the car🚗

" Buckle yo Seatbelt" I said looking over at Lynn all up in her phone.

" why you talking to me like I'm yo child?" She asked mugging the fuck out my soul.

" Cuz I said so and fix yo face before we have a problem " I whispered In her ear making her bite her lip again. So I grabbed her Thighs and Started moving to the center.

Brooklyn POV

A year is a long time I ain't even gon cap. I gotta get something and he not making it no better. He know I get weak by his touch. He just so damn sexy. But he ain't getting this pussy no time soon. He ain't showin me he changed by doing shit. But I might give in.

" Stop Teasing me." I whined desperately looking over at him as he fingered me.

" You gon Stop Acting Bad?" He said leaving kisses all over my neck.

"Y-hhhh" I said losing all my words in between pleasure.

" I can't hear you" he yelled going harder.

" Yes!!" I said trynna move his hand.

"Yes what?" He asked trynna piss me off.

" Yess Daddy." I moaned letting all my juices out on his fingers.

My first Mature Scene😭
What do you think of the book so far ?
Until next time - Riri 💋