XXXI

Hᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ Aɴᴅʀɪᴜs?

When Andrius came to a stop M/n was baffled by the area they arrive at; a field of Daisies

Andrius drops M/n into the field then trots off, leaving M/n to his own.
"What...The...FUCK! How did I manage to get kidnapped?! I've been doing good until this happened, I made extremely sure not to get kidnapped but giving myself a damn curfew!!UGH, UNBELIEVABLE!!!"M/n was beyond frustrated with the situation and on top of that, he was somewhere he had yet to travel to.

However, Andrius returns with what looked to be a branch in his mouth and once he stops in front of M/n, said male could see apples hanging off.
"Are you...Are you trying to feed me?"

"*Nod*"

"Well, how kind of you."M/n mused lightly while standing from the area he was dropped in. When he went to reach for one, he realized that it was a bit too high for him.
"Andrius, head down please, I can't reach."Just as M/n asked Andrius leans his head down just a tad so that M/n can pluck all the apples he would want from the branch. This gave M/n a great idea, he put a few of them to the side and only ate two.
"Hmm, you don't seem hostile towards me so this should give me a leg up on more ways to protect myself... let's try a simple command!"M/n said happily holding up an apple from the pile.
"Okay, sit."M/n orders lightly but that left the wolf confused.

So M/n took to guiding Andrius then saying the command out loud to see if Andrius would catch on.
"Alright Andrius, sit!"Andrius plops his fanny down onto the Daisies on the first try and M/n jumps for joy then feeds the Cryo wolf the apple.
Now that he understands that he'll get a treat for doing a good job this should make it easier for me! Good thing I worked at a pet shop as an animal trainer!
M/n felt his heart flutter from the excitement of training the wolf. It didn't take much to teach Andrius the basics since the Cryo wolf could comprehend better since it isn't a normal animal of Teyvat.

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Thanks to Razor, they were able to track M/n down but what they saw dropped jaws.
"Who's a good boy?!"They watch as Andrius tilts his head while wagging his tail in anticipation.
"You are!!"M/n felt truly accomplished at this moment, he turned a simi menacing cryo wolf into a big baby who wanted nothing but his love and affection.
"Am I crazy or is Andrius acting like a dog?"Aether felt as if he just went insane while watching the wolf that once could have ended his life now fetching a stick.
"You're not. I see it too. Anyone up for a drink after this?"

"I could go for one right now."Even Diluc was having a hard time comprehending, he felt too sober for this along with Kaeya, Venti, and Zhongli. However, Xiao, Albedo, and Dainsleif somehow saw this as a possibility. It wasn't outrageous or impossible but it also felt that way.
"M/n?"

"Oh hey, guys!! Look I have a wolf companion now!"Aether flinched just a bit when Andrius looked over at him and Paimon, however, Andrius didn't move an inch from his seated potion next to M/n.
"M/n did you train him?"

"Yeah! Watch this. Andrius, lie down."The group looked on in awe as the cryo wolf listens to M/n's soft command. M/n then tells Andrius to roll over and sit up, after the commands excited perfectly, M/n showers the wolf with affection. This display caused everyone to release a sigh, M/n wasn't in danger and had the whole situation handled.
"I feel like we all panicked for nothing."

"Is that normal behavior?"

"Oh! That's right, we haven't introduced you two just yet. Hey M/n! Come over here, we have someone to introduce you to!"Aether yelled over to the king while waving his hand in the air. M/n didn't waste any time and walked over to the group with Andrius right behind him.
"Your majesty, my name is Razor. Sorry that I wasn't quick enough to save you from Andrius but I'm happy to see you're alright."

"It's nice to meet you Razor and Andrius wasn't too bad, he's a good boy! Isn't that right?!" Andrius couldn't help himself and barked happily as M/n continues to praise him.
"Never knew this was a possible sight to see."

"Alright, let's head home! We don't need anymore scares or for me to get kidnapped again."

"Right!"