7 - Comforts

1006 words, also some Dr. Dad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up on a big white bed, that was soft like marshmellows, with rays of the light shining on your face. You slowly get up, but are hit with the feeling of noxia. You hold your mouth from anything spilling out. That is until a bucket comes floating your way. You grab it and start throwing up all the food in your stomach. Or at least you think you have food in there from throwing up a.. wait what day is it?

By the time you finish throwing up you look to see that strange, was the one who gave you the bucket. "Are you alright now?" (i'm sorry we need more dr. dad up in here) "i am just fine, thx." you put the bucket on the light Stan near you and just sit there. "Mind telling me what happened Stephen, and do you mind telling me, what time it is?" he got up and started talking while opening the curtains all the way, "Well for starters, you are very strong for using that amulet you got there, and you fought Wanda, then passed out from, passing i would presume a limit. and the time is 3:00 in the afternoon and the date is (inert a date close to your birthday)"

You froze from remembering everything, even falling asleep in Peter's arms. You put your hands on your face and lean in on them saying "Ugh that's embarrassing.. wait so its been three days?! ugh" you then feel a hand on your shoulder, comforting you. "Tell me y/n, what it was you did with hydra" he asks while sitting down. You look up at him then at your hands. "I killed people that didn't deserve to be killed... I also killed people I loved, I ended friendships.. All because I wanted to prove I was strong and my loyalty." you saw a tear fall on your hand. He started rubbing your back.

A knock was soon heard, along with some shuffling and muffing. "Come on, we can just go in, spider human." another voice was heard "No, that's invading privacy" All you heard was bickering back and forwarth, "are y'all done?" is what you say to grab their attention. They tried to stay silent. You motions for strange to open the door, to let them in, he does so. And in doing so they come falling into the room, you chuckle then say "hello peter and loki" they stand up, with loki bowing, peter going along with it. "I'll be out in the living room if you need me," Stephen says while walking out, pointing his two fingers from his eyes to loki.

Loki puts on an innocent look but reachours him that he will not do anything. Stephen nods and continues out the door. Peter and Loki walk to your bed and sit next to you on each side of you. "So y/n, how's it been going? Are you better? You do look a little pale, do you want me to get you water? Oh are you hungry?" Loki soon throws a pillow at him. "For a boy who has incredible senses, you sure didn't see that pillow." you chuckle

"Ok guys, can you not, my head still hurts." Peter grabs the pillow from his face and puts it to the side, "oh! That was a reason we came in here!-'' loki then throws another pillow, noticing you clenching your head. "Sorry, well mr. loki said that he has a healing ability"

Loki replies in annoyance "I told you it's not how it works but yes, in a way, i suppose it is" you look at both of them in confusion "well what are you waiting for, please go ahead and get this headache over with." he nods and puts his hand on your head. You start to feel comfort and calmness. "You know for a mischievous person-" he looks at you angrily "sorry, 'God' you sure do have a good heart"

Peter chuckles "it is true mr. loki'' after he finishes he gets up "well then, i most certainly appreciate your compliment, but i must be going" you reply with the "aww, he doesn't want to admit it peter" he nods and adds along, "its ok mr loki, we love you either way" loki grumbles and starts then shuts the door. "Hey Peter," he looks at you and makes a movement, telling you to go on. "..thank you" he smiles his cinnamon roll smile "no problem, we are friends now, and in a way family." you smile "wow, that's so sappy, but sweet" you both laugh

Your mood was soon ruined by Friday announcing all the avenges to meet up in the compound, strict instructions from fury himself. "That goes for y/n as well" for a second that felt like hours, your world went slow, you thought you were going to be punished, you thought you were going to be taken to jail, even though you could easily escape it, it's still a bad feeling. What is going to happen? Is what you tell yourself over and over again. Peter gets up "hey, it'll be ok man, me and loki will be by your side. You smile "thx peter." he nods and walks out the door.

You start to get ready, putting on the outfit, you upgrade. Still looking the same but with the gadgets working to your likings. You started walking down the hallway getting quite lost. "Hello asSASSin, would you like me to be of any assistance to you?" you hear friday say. "Uh.. ok yes, yes please, and thank you friday." she responds "my pleasure" after going the other direction and different turns you were finally at the door. You kept hesitating to open it, going back and forward with your hands. That is till it opens itself. And you were met by stares of pity or assurance. And the one and only Nick Fury, staring at you with his 'intimidating' look. The only words going through your head being "i'm so screwed."