𓂸

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 13𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

I laid on the couch and looked at the ceiling. We ended up going to my house cause Falls need to be rebuilded. They started on it the day of though. Haven't talked to anyone since the incident in the car which was a few hours ago and counting the hours inside the car.

I got up, grabbing my keys and phone off the coffee table before leaving. I got inside my car and started it. I opened the glove box and took a cigarette out one of the boxes before lighting it and rolling down my window. I backed out the driveway and sped off down the street.

I ended up buying me a large fry from McDonald's and sitting in the parking lot eating and smoking before goin back home and taking a shower. I brushed my teeth about 2 times before going back to the living room and laying down.

"You know he gotta be the one to apologize right?" Fathan asked, sitting on the other sofa as he ate a piece of pizza im guessing they ordered a few hours ago. "What he apologizin fo if its my fault?" I replied asking him while sitting up.

"Yo fault? Nigga, that was all on Fallon. He was being disrespectful to you everytime you tried to talk or touch him. I saw when you was tryna ask if he was okay and he cut you off by throwing something at you although he missed." He said taking another bite of his pizza.

"Yea but I yelled and made him cry, that's all on me right thea." I said, sitting my phone on the coffee table. "Yea yo voice was loud as hell even made Sagira freeze up to where she couldn't even start cryin cause she was shocked. But you don't need to apologize fo that, should've neva been cuttin you off in the first place." He responded making me feel even more guilty for scaring my child.

"Pharaoh had told me the day befo we left he straight up ignored you when you came back inside the room. You need to stop smokin though that shit won't healthy nigga." He continued.

"If you wanna talk to him sooner, gon head and apologize but you apologizin fo no reason whatsoever." He mumbled,  dapping me up and going back inside Phars room after taking another slice of pizza.

I sighed and got up, going to my room. I opened my door and closed it behind me when I walked in. "You gon talk to me and we gon have a discussion." I told him as I sat infront of him on the bed. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"You blame me for this situation huh?" I asked as he nodded his head. "Look baby, I'm sorry for raising my voice and making you cry. I put you under buku stress and I'm sorry fo that too. Still don't know what I did to make you upset n shit but I apologize and I'm also sorry for making your headache worse that day and annoying you though ian mean to." I said, kissing his forehead.

"And Its also my fault for scaring my baby." I mumbled, lifting her up and pecking her cheek as she smiled.