Chapter 3

The next day at school also the first day of school for Felix in Paris.

"Oh, I can't wait for you to meet everyone. You are going to love my friends. They are all super amazing and totally prepared to welcome you like they did for me on my first day. Also, they are over that whole duplicity video prank you pulled the last time you were here. There is this one girl named Alya she is a blogger, and she blogs about almost everything in Paris.... " Felix drifts away in his thoughts as Adrien continue to talk about his fellow classmates.

So his classmates in his school seem like a bunch of pathetic good for nothing kids. Looks like this school is just gonna be like the rest. Girls too afraid to throw themselves at me because of my strong intimidating posture or my blank lifeless expression. As for the guys well they just won't like me.

This has never bothered me though. I like it this way everyone avoiding me. Leaving me alone to myself. My thought's were interrupted when the car finally pulled up to the front of the school. The building seemed simple not to grand just a simple public school.

 The building seemed simple not to grand just a simple public school

When we walked in everyone greeted Adrien as he walked past and most of them just sighed as we walked on

When we walked in everyone greeted Adrien as he walked past and most of them just sighed as we walked on. Like I mentioned before this school is no different from the rest. When we finally made it to the principles' office I went in not even bothering to acknowledge Adrien as he gave me one of his big smiles. The principle Damocles' seemed like a fool to me. The type of guy to cave in if someone threatened on him he'd just squirm off and let worst of the worst happen.

Perhaps maybe I could use this to an advantage here. My scheme may set higher destruction after all.

After collecting my new schedule I went out to find my new homeroom class.

Marinette pov

Yet again another day of being stuck in a class full of brain dead people. Also known as Lila's sheep. Honestly I'd prefer to be home schooled rather than having to sit in a class with a bunch of dead brain cell people. I went to my seat in the back as usual and instead of drawing i just stared out the window. If I took out my sketch book they'd just tear it up. The only time i draw in my sketch book is when their is another teacher around that way the others can't take it away from me and destroy it with out getting caught or getting in trouble.

As Marinette stared out the window she let her thought's wonder to her superhero identity and her partner Chat noir. Lately the two hero's have become quite distant. Chat noir being more aggressive towards Ladybug even going as far as leaving bruises on her as he gripped to her when she was about to leave after an akuma attack. When she tried to get away though he would force himself on her. It's become difficult to just fight him off now. Chat Noir even gone so bad as to not showing up on any missions to help out. Leaving Ladybug to fight on her own. It's not just Marinette who has noticed this the people of Paris have as well. Everyone one wonders what has happened to their once beloved duo Ladynoir team and if Chat noir would ever be himself again.

Marinette was taken out of her thoughts' when she sensed something coming her directions she simply just moved forward to dodge the paper ball Kim had thrown at her and continued to stare out the window. Kim was about to throw another paper ball at her but miss Busteir had just walked into the class.

"Okay class, I would like to start of today with an announcement of a new student who will be joining our class. I hear he is from London so let's give him a warm welcome to Paris shall we." Miss Bustier says.

Shortly after she calls out "You may come in now".

A boy with blond hair and green eyes comes into the class and stands next to miss Bustier desk. 

"Okay now why don't you tell the class a little bit about yourself now so we can get to know you better" miss Bustier says to the boy that I now recognize as the guy who made that fake Adrien video and got everyone akumatized. I could see the look of mischief in his eyes all the way from here in the back of the class as he spoke.

"Hello, my name is Felix Graham Devanily. That is all I shall share with you." he said with a cold tone and straight face which I found kind of amusing. He is defiantly going to cause trouble in Paris and oddly enough I don't seem to mind at all. This school year may actually be a little fun to go through with the new Felix boy.

As soon as he was done miss Busteir let him choose where he'd prefer to be seated and he just so happens to walk up to the back of the class and choose the seat right next to me. At this of course I collected a handful of glares which I all but flicked off and payed more attention to miss Busteir class announcements.