Chapter 20

**THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING FOR THE ENTIRE BOOK:**

This chapter, as well as others to come (haha - literally) contains graphic sexual content and mature themes! Viewer discretion is advised. :)

Chapter 20

It consumed me. Everything about the feeling of Harry's mouth was enough to stop every last thought of mine in their tracks – only to reroute; to fill with need, with want, with hunger. It washed over me like a tidal wave, almost buckling my knees and sending a shock of adrenaline throughout my entire body – the sensation nothing like I'd ever fucking experienced before.

My back arched, chest hitting his with a small groan. Harry's grip on my neck tightened, his blunt fingernails digging harshly into my skin. At first, the kiss was soft. He tested the waters, dipping his toes in, by brushing his lips tentatively against mine. It was when a small, needy whimper made its way from the back of my throat that his restraint slipped completely.

He was there, everywhere, all at once. Hands flattening against my neck and sliding up to cover either side of my jaw, tipping me higher toward him, closing the distance however he could. With a sudden burst of force, he jerked me even further backward, until his entire body covered mine – pressing me flush against the mirror leaving me with nowhere to go and almost no ability to move, something he seemed to relish in.

His mouth parted, swallowing the small gasp that escaped me. Swallowing every breath and darting his tongue across the opening of my mouth, until there were no more breaths left to catch because we were completely in sync. His teeth came down hard on my lower lip and he pulled back with a small groan, the sound reverberating and spiralling down to my very core.

One of his hands slipped from its position around my cheek, travelling back down over my neck, where his fingers fisted tightly in my hair. "Open your mouth," he grunted, words dripping with want – with lust. I obeyed, parting my lips with a small breath, letting him run his tongue in a quick strip over my teeth before dipping further and meeting my own. He sucked my tongue into his mouth, another aroused groan bubbling from his throat and striking my pulse a beat faster.

His nose brushed against the skin below my cheekbone, heating a path in its wake. Something inside me snapped. My hands moved – one from its temporary location on his shoulder and the other lifting from my side, having been momentarily frozen until now – reaching for him, attempting to grab at him, to pull him closer –

But Harry seemed to have other plans. As suddenly as I had lifted my hands, he was breaking us apart and spinning me around until I was gasping – having taken both of my wrists in a single hand, bracing them tightly against the mirror under his palm, rings digging deep into my skin with a welcome, sharp bite. His chest was braced firmly against my back, his other hand having flitted up my waist and over my sternum, trailing up to wrap back around my neck.

"Jesus fuck, River," he mumbled against my skin, pressing himself closer, the distinct hardness in his pants meeting my ass with enough pressure that I almost cried out. I watched in the mirror as he dipped his head back down, mouth reattaching to the skin on my neck above where he currently had me restrained with his hand.

My heartbeat thundered in my chest, in my ears, throughout my entire body. Everything was trembling, felt all too warm, yet all too cold in the spots where Harry wasn't touching me. His mouth was hot, sizzling my skin, as he placed a number of open-mouthed kisses that trailed all the way up to the underside of my jaw.

It was when he dipped his fucking tongue out, licking a strip from my ear down to my cheek that I just about exploded. My hips bucked, ass digging further against him, only for his grip to tighten on my wrists. He pressed his body closer, enough that I wasn't able to move. "Stay still," he growled, mouth braced right above my pulse point before his teeth suddenly closed again over my skin – kissing, licking, sucking hard enough that I knew I was going to be marked all over in the morning, but not entirely caring at this very moment.