𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟣𝟢: 𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝑒𝓈𝑜𝓁𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

No. Now wasn't the time to talk about yourself. The people you cared for were at risk. Letting go of your grasp on him, you slowly open the clasps of your bag, fishing for the vial of the bright lime liquid, finally bringing it in front of the pinkette's face. The pinkette looked very much shocked and in distress, as though the poison was somehow already affecting him.

"Y/N, why do you have that?"

"Well..."

Technoblade swiped it away from your hands and raised the vial, ready to throw it onto the ground. Almost by instinct, you grab his arm and try and pull it down.

"W-Wait! Technoblade, you can't!"

"Why? What were you going to do with it?"

"She... I mean! I-I was going to dispose of it myself by finding a alchemist-"

"Well, you're clearly lyin'. This area doesn't even have a single alchemist!"

A very clear frustrated tone reverberated throughout the whole alleyway, you stood there in shock, not knowing what to do next. You knew that Technoblade was clearly frustrated.

Did he think that the poison was for him?

Did he think that the poison was going to kill a person in this neighborhood?

Did he finally realize what you were going to do during the party?

A train of thoughts rushed though your mind as you tried to calm your nerves before the tall pinkette who was looming over you with his dark obsidian eyes piercing your soul.

"Actually, the poison was meant for me...."

"WHAT?"

The pinkette tossed the vial to the ground, causing the glass to crack slightly. He then firmly grabbed the sides of your arms near your shoulders, tightening his grip which was more painful than the last time. There was no longer that warm feeling that he emitted, he only gave off a furious and very displeased aura, a deadly aura for a blood god. You could feel your hands shaking, your legs wobbling, your forehead sweating.

"L-Listen to me Technobla-"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT FROM YOU. WHY WERE YOU EVEN HAVING THOUGHTS LIKE THIS?"

Technoblade then moves closer to your face, causing you to have direct eye contact with him. He was fuming by now, obviously infuriated by the thought of the heavier burden he was having. It was as though your heart went up to your throat, making you stutter on every word that came out of your mouth.

"T-The poison it w-was-"

"It was?!"

"I-It was an order from The Empress-"

Technoblade's eyes widened before shoving you away. You stumbled as you tried to regain your balance, luckily coming to a stop standing a few feet in front of Technoblade. Looking over, you see Technoblade's eyes still wide open while he was looking towards the poison vial.

"So it was that bitch."

Now you were the one who was shocked. Not only did you never hear him say that type of foul language, he had never once looked as though he had confidence when facing The Empress. However, now he was straight up cursing his 'mother', The Empress of the Antarctic Empire. You hear a slight tongue click as he bent down to pick up the vial of poison.