Free Fall | Sasha x (Scared) Reader

Prompt- Reader is scared of heights- not a lot of mentions of height but still it's the main concept

Female Pronouns

Modern AU

"I'm so fucking stupid!" You screamed, clutching the bridge railing.

An hour ago you were at home, cozily snuggled in your bed until Sasha came over and demanded you do something with her. She hadn't told you where you were going but you knew if you'd know that you'd end up here, she would've had to drag you out of the house. He brilliant idea was to go swimming at a watering hole, but instead of just swimming she wanted to jump of the bridge that toward a few meters up.

Jean and Connie stood behind the railing, giving you shouts of encouragement to help. Sasha watched you as you shook and quickly climbed over the rail, peering down to the water before looking up to you.

"Ready?" She spoke. You shook your head no vigorously as she chuckled a little.

"Come on it won't be so bad. Here, hold my hand." She held her hand out waiting for you to take it. You went to hold it but realizing that that meant you only had one hand on the railing, you shook your head again and left your hand where it was.

"We can do this Y/n. Together." She took you hand from off the railing and into hers as your body shook even more.

You were so high up. What if you fell and got hurt? Heights were scary and you desperately wanted to leave.

"Just once okay? Then we can leave."

You gave her an unsure look as she started to count down.

"3."

No.

"2."

Oh no.

"1!" With that Sasha jumped.

You screamed her name as she pulled you down with her, your grip with one hand on the railing was no match to her force. The two of you free fell through the air, plummeting towards the water for what felt like eternity while still holding hands. For a second you could hear Sasha laughing before you were both engulfed in water. You kicked your legs, forcing yourself to the surface as Sasha did the same. She started to laugh hysterically. You joined in, looking up at where you had jumped from. Connie and Jean waved from above with cheers. You looked back to Sasha as she smiled at you.

"You did it! I'm so proud of you Y/n!"

You blushed slightly at her praise, internally happy that you had gone through with it and that she was giving you this reaction. The blissful ness only multiplied tenfold when her lips landed on yours gently, smiling all the time. You smiled while kissing her back, hearing even more hollers of congratulations and shouts of happiness from the two above.

a/n- i'm so stupid but in keep posting my drafts and not replacing them with new ones. ig this is my way of forcing myself to write more because i haven't for the last few days lol. anyway, i'm working on requests and more scenarios for all of you.

thank you so much for reading and voting, it makes me so happy! also we're up to 30k reads! your all amazing and i can't thank you enough<3<3

update- only a few hours later and it's up to 31.5K!!

what's your favorite aot ship(or do you not like shipping)?

remember to love yourself and if you can't, remember that someone else loves you <3