chapter 58 [ Back to senses ]

I thought it was just a random nightmare which only happened once. However, my current mental state was considered to be unstable.

That nightmare haunts me again and again. I didn't know if it was a foresight or not but I was so sure that nightmare is a magic and was also natural occure dream.

Not only do I get those screams and voices, I also saw blurry images of Ares and Aphrodite taken away by someone as I fall into a deep abyss. Someone gave me a death glare, I was stabbed, etc.

I worried both Aphrodite and Ares greatly. Seeing how I suddenly bedridden and getting anxiety attacks, they didn't leave my sides even after I'm falling asleep.

It was evening by the times I woke up, I got less nightmares thanks to Aphrodite's suppressing magic. But she wasn't able to use them often which kinda weird me out as Aphrodite is a specialist at suppressing magic.

Aphrodite sleeps by my side, holding my tiny child hand in her petite soft one. Ares lie on the floor, with his back resting against my bed. Both of them have dark circles under their eyes, but they were sleeping soundly. I held Aphrodite's hand tightly, feeling so unpleased with my own self.

A repeated nightmares....this isn't so natural. I have read tons of Web novels and Manhwa so this definitely has something to do with the villains of my novel life.

This isn't a great time to suddenly fall ill! That nightmare must have something to do with magic or foresight. I have tons of suspicious people on my villain list.

Basically...the whole list is just:

Adelliana's villain list

-The whole holy temple and church bruh

I didn't do any legal research but my reader's intuition is enough to tell me that those people are behind my nightmare. Is this a trap? To get me to the church?

I am may not be a smart person but my knowledge gaining from reading is enough for me to realize it's a cheap trick.

It's a cheap trick...huh...? I'm starting to sound like my father now.

Rather than sounding like a lovely strong female lead, I sounded completely no different from your typical Chinese/Korean tyrant "smart" male lead

Oh my god, now I just want to complain. If they going to make them look smart and cunning, just look at anime villains and anti heroes or actual cunning characters already.

Jesus, how did past me bear to read some of those cringy novels?

[ A/N: Same, kid. ]

Helios, the current emperor is actually a good example for your tyrant yet cunning male lead.

So, should I have a backup plan for my current situation?

------

At night time, our family are on each other's throat. Basically, I want to sleep alone tonight and Aphrodite and Ares OPPOSED to this idea.