5. Fomalhaut b

*Mature language*

"LISDALION!" I yelled out for the nth time as I tried to bring my hands to the front so I could open the damn door and die quickly. I assumed the atmosphere was not suitable for me. I had managed to unbuckle myself, but struggled to function beyond that.

(Lisdalion = fuck- tends to be used only in situations of intense anger or annoyance; language Blasaedan)

I grunted as I lifted my right leg to put it through the gap between my hands. I relaxed back when one leg went through but then grunted again as I tried putting the other leg through. "Ayo Computer Lady! You there?" I called out for the AI that was being extremely annoying at the beginning of the ride. "How do I open the door?" Not receiving a response, I continued rambling off to myself, feeling slightly relaxed when my second leg went through. My cuffed hands were now in front of me.

"Fucking hell. What's the point of giving me resources if you're going to leave me in handcuffs and no fucking manual," I growled out. "Would have assassinated myself if I knew how this was going to turn out. No monsters, just starvation."

My rant was cut off when the door was ripped off. Tiny metal pieces fell on me and around me as I stared at my flying door. I hastily jumped out of the shuttle. I slid down the side of the shuttle and let out a yell of pain when I landed on my injured leg. Unable to stand on one leg on the uneven ground, I stumbled. Stumbled right into a chest. The person wrapped their arms around my waist, not giving me any space to move. They tightened their grip on me when I tried to squirm out of their grasp.

"Let me go!" I exclaimed, punching the person's chest. But my cuffed hands could only do so much damage. I was about to knee the person where the sun didn't shine but was pulled away from the shuttle as the door fell on it. I flinched at the loud sound of the crash. Jupitarians had sensitive hearing. "Let me go!"

This time, the person let me go, causing me to fall to the ground. "Where are you from?" The person asked. I looked up to see a man. His figure loomed over me, blocking the sun. His accent was heavy and thick. I could tell his kind didn't meet any outsiders that often. Then again, only Jupiter had the technology to invent things like the space shuttle... as far as we knew.

"Who the bloody fuck are you?" I asked, struggling to stand up. Seeing my struggle, the man offered me his hand. I slapped it away and stood up, ignoring the shooting pain on my injured leg. My stitches didn't open, but they were bleeding much like the wound on my shoulder.

"Do not swear, foreigner. Swearing in front of royalty is very much frowned upon," he responded.

"Royalty my ass. What the fuck happened to my shuttle?" I demanded. He frowned at my language. Only then did I notice his outfit. He was dressed in clad armour, a silver-grey cape reaching his ankle. He was considerably taller than me and had a sharp jawline and menacing eyes. His black hair was styled back, but locks still fell on his face. His silver eyes bored into my black ones.

"You were struggling to get out, so I merely lifted the door for you. Where are you from?" he asked.

"Jupiter. Where am I?" I asked.

"Planet Dagon," he responded. His confused expression hardened into a glare as he drew his sword and aimed the pointed tip at me. My eyes widened at his actions. "I have not heard of such a country. Who are you, intruder?"

"I'm from planet Jupiter. I was exiled from my planet," I responded, staring at the sword in fear.

"Why?" he demanded. Didn't he say he was royalty? I doubted that he would let me walk free if he knew I was executed for trying to assassinate a royal being.

"I was caught stealing," I lied. "The Queen executed me."

He stared at me for a while, and I could see the conflict in his eyes. I was confused when he let out a small gasp. I let out a sigh of relief when he sheathed the sword. "Follow me," he said. His voice was much calmer, yet had a hint of excitement. "The King will decide what to do with you."

-

"Slow down, would you?" I snapped at the black-headed male who didn't pay mind to me and continued dragging me by my wrist. I was leaving a trail of blood behind me, and my arm had a few dried streaks of red from the shoulder wound.

"Seokjin!" he yelled into the magnificent building as he dragged me all the way to the throne. A wide-shouldered man was sitting on the throne. His expression was blank, but his eyes softened when he looked at the silver-eyed guy.

"Namjoon," he greeted. His eyes hardened when he looked at me. "Who is this?"

"He says he's from Jupiter," 'Namjoon' said. I looked back and forth between the two as they spoke in an unknown language. Not able to bear the pain any longer, I got down on the knee of my wounded leg. The Namjoon dude looked at me and then looked behind us to see the drops of blood that left a trail behind us. "Are you okay?"

"Ya think? You fucking dragged me all the way from Dorde to Pawa," snapped at him.

(Dorde and Pawa- two countries on opposite sides of Jupiter; fictional.)

"Dorde and Pawa?" Namjoon voiced out in confusion.

But the King focused on different words. "You do not swear in front o-" I cut him off rudely.

"Of royalty. Yeah I know," I said, looking at him with an uninterested expression.

"How dare you interrupt me, intruder!" King Seokjin's voice boomed in anger. "I should have you locked up and tortured. Namjoon, finish him off already."

"But Jinnie, he's our mate," Namjoon said. I sighed and looked at the red carpet instead. Another execution. At least that one sounded like it would result in my death.

"Come here, foreigner," the King motioned me over. I looked at him in confusion and then looked at my aching leg.

"I-I can't," I stuttered out, mentally cursing at myself for showing weakness in front of who I officially declared to be my enemies. I had my own set of rules as an assassin.

Rule#1: Keep my identity a secret at all times. Use autotune when dealing with clients over the phone.

Rule#2: Always have a minimum of two escape routes.

Rule#3: Never leave from where you came.

Rule#4: Never show weakness.

Rule#5: Always have a dagger ready in every situation.

It was a good thing I managed to follow Rule#5.