Chapter 10: Catch the Rainbow Part 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[07:25, New York, Residence of F. Valentine II.]

Early in the morning, President Valentine and his bodyguard, the Stand user Blackmore, a man in a dark-colored raincoat were waiting together with a smiling Cecilia and sleepy Sirin for their new allies. It didn't took long for them to arrive in the entrance hall of the huge manor. Kiana was in high spirits, as usual, Mei was ready to go, Bronya, well she was still Bronya and Fu Hua was as ready as ever. The leaders of the two great factions Schicksal and Anti-Entropy were there as well. 

"Are you sure, that I shouldn't come with you?" Cecilia asked worried about Valentine's well-being.

"I'm sure my dear. Stay here with our guests and have a nice time with your friend. And if you are using your training hall, then please don't destroy it too much..." Valentine said as he was fearing to spend another million for his wife's... uncommon hobby.

"Okay, darling, and please watch out for Kiana during your father-daughter-bonding!" The Lady of the house said smiling brightly.

"Mr. Valentine, are you sure that you can take on a Herrscher?" Welt asked the President.

"I'm sure about that, and before I go, you can move freely in my manor as long as you watch out to not break anything, or else Cecilia will probably kill you," Valentine said glancing at his wife who was currently saying her goodbyes to her precious daughter.

"I see, thank you, Mr. Valentine. It was already hard to find a safe place after we got betrayed," The leader of AE said in a grateful tone.

"I know we didn't talked about that, but I informed a few trustworthy Valkyries in the areas that you could possibly enter to support you with all their abilities," Otto said joining their conversation. 

"That's good to know, until then," Valentine said his goodbye and walked to his bodyguard Blackmore.

"Is our flight ready?" 

"The flight to New Zealand is ready, Mr. President." 

"Good, then we will go now. Valkyrie Squad of St. Freya!" 

"Okay, mama I'll be careful!" Kiana said to her mother and hugged her.

And so the group of the President, consisting out of President Valentine, his Stand user bodyguard Blackmore, the B-Rank Valkyrie Kiana Kaslana, and the three A-Rank Valkyries Mei Raiden, Bronya Zaychik, and Fu Hua began their journey to New Zealand in order to find the Legs of the Saint's Corpse! 

On their flight to New Zealand, the Valkyries decided to engage in a conversation with the President of the United States (although the United States weren't that united at least not currently).