CHAPTER 38 : LINKED WITH MALFOY?

That night Scorpius was thinking about what his Uncle said, and decided that he should tell Archer, but he knows that he'll just yell at him.

With a sigh, he took his jacket, and went to the Astronomy tower.

Ones he was there he went to a certain classroom, he knocked at the door, and his Godmother emerged from it.

"Scorpius" She said in shock she looked at both sides before letting the boy in.

"What're you doing here? Wheres Archer?" She asked as she offered Scorpius tea.

"Athena what am I supposed to do?" He said with a groan.

"Easy there Little Black" He said, and Scorpius glared at her, Athena laughed and repeated her statement.

"I mean Little Lupin" Scorpius chuckled at her, but then he frowned.

"Now are you willing to tell me what happened, you usually come here when you have a problem" Athena said, and Scorpius sighed.

"It's just Draco" He said and Athena stopped drinking her tea.

"What about him?" Athena said as she put the cup down.

"He talked to-" He was cutted of when someone knocked at the classroom door.

"You know where to go" Athena said, and Scorpius nodded, and went to a door at the back he said the password and went inside.

"In a minute", Athena said when she was sure that the boy was fully inside her quarters.

She reached for the door knob and opened the door, but when she opened it she was shocked to see Remus.

"Are y- A-Athena?" He asked clearly shocked.

"Yes, wait a minute" She said and called out Scorpius, and he went out of the Professor's quarters.

"Shit" He murmured when he saw his Uncle.

"What're you doing here young man?" Remus said looking at Scorpius.

"Detention" Athena said, and Remus just nodded.

"What do you need Professor" Athena said straightening her posture.

"Dumbledore needs all of the Professors" He said, and Athena nodded.

"Mr. Lupin, your Detentions over do tell your brother" Athena said, and Scorpius closed his eyes and sighed.

"Goodnight Professor" He said smiling at Athena and the girl returned it.

---

It was another DADA, and all of the students were excited.

"Where's Professor Lupin?" Harry asked ones they were inside the classroom.

"Don't know" Ron said, Archer sat down beside Harry and he shrugged as well, but he knows well where His Uncle is.

Scorpius didn't sit with them tho, the boy went to the table of a certain blonde Slytherin.

"What's Five doing there" Ron said as he pointed at Scorpius who was sitting with Draco.

"Oi Five, what're you doing there?" Archer asked, Scorpius just looked at him and said nothing, he just continued to talk to Malfoy.

"Bloody Hell, what's he doing there Sherlock?" Ron said averting his gaze to The older twin.

"I have no Idea, but he better explain, I don't want him being to clingy with Malfoy" Archer spat.

"He might be influenced with Malfoy's wrong doing" Harry said, and they nodded.

"But he'll never turn his back on us" Ron said and they agreed, as they were talking the door slammed shut.