【01】𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 1.50$

────☆★☆────

RanbooLive is LIVE!

────☆★☆────

A knock on the door could be heard as Ranboo streamed on the Dream SMP with Tubbo and Tommy as usual. He lifted his headphones from his ears to hear another knock and another one after that, and another one that was a little more aggressive than the one that came before it. He flinched slightly at the loudness and put his headphones down completely and turned to face the door.

"I'll be right back, someone just knocked on my door," he said to his friends, before getting up and opening the door.

"Didn't you tell your parents that you're streaming?" Tubbo spoke up, but Ranboo couldn't hear him and was already focused on the person at the door.

"I made pasta, thought you might like some," a female voice spoke in a similar tone to how Ranboo spoke. It was quiet but very much audible to the chat, and of course Tubbo and Tommy.

"Yeah, thanks," he only replied, taking the plate and quickly putting it on his desk.

"Great, I'll see you when you're done?"

"Yeah, maybe in an hour or so?"

"Well, have fun with your friends," and with that the ominous female voice disappeared again, shutting the door close behind her. Ranboo sat back in his chair and put on his headphones, only to be immediately met with Tommy yelling at him.

"Was that a woman?!" The blond boy shouted, his Minecraft character jumping around in circles around Ranboo's, his fists hitting the air.

"Oh, was it your sister?" Tubbo added to that, his character coming to stand next to Ranboo's with a cookie in hand.

Tommy stopped jumping and turned to look at Tubbo, "How do you know that he has a sister, Tubbo?!"

"Oh, Ranboo and I were in a call and she walked in, so we ended up talking for a bit. She was really nice," the brunet boy explained.

"I mean, how nice can anyone related to Ranboo really be?" Tommy replied to that, taking a sip from the coke on his desk.

"Very nice," Tubbo said, before he let out an audible gasp. His Minecraft character started jumping around and hitting Tommy's with the cookies, "You should talk to her. It's like your whole thing. You could make a video titled I spoke to Ranboo's sister."

All three boys laughed at that. Ranboo wanted to comment on it, but was stopped as a donation came through.

Twinboo donated 1.50$
Tommyinnit be using us for clout smh

"Trueee," Ranboo laughed, along with Tubbo.

Tommy didn't laugh however. The blond already had other things on his mind. "Ranboo can I talk to your sister?" He asked genuinely curious.

"I mean if you really want to I can get her—" Ranboo replied, only to be interrupted by another donation showing up on the stream and being read out.

Twinboo donated 1.50$
I am not leaving my room until further notice. No Tommyinnit related reasons. Also eat your pasta it's getting cold :3

The three boys let out another round of laughter.

"Maybe we should just leave her alone," Tubbo said, after having calmed down from his laughing fit.

"But I want to talk to her..." Tommy whined, almost sounding like a little child that didn't get the toy he wanted.

Ranboo, now also having calmed down from his laughing fit, turned his Minecraft character to look at Tommy's, "You're saying it like you'll never get to talk to her again."

"Maybe. Who knows? She could die tomorrow," the British boy replied, to which Tubbo started laughing loudly again and Ranboo was left in confusion.

"I'm sorry, what?" He said, the shock and confusion evident in his voice.

"You never know accidents do happen, Ranboo," Tommy continued, baffling Ranboo even more. He turned his character around and started to walk away from Tubbo and Tommy.

"I'm gonna eat my spaghetti now," he said as he walked away from the British boys.

"Yeah, you do that, you stupid American."

────☆★☆────