❤ 03. 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙨

Happiness,is a warm blanket

Happiness,
is a warm blanket.

She was up in her room, sitting at the comfort of her bed as she was busy watching some videos on her phone with her earphones in her ears. She hummed a tune to herself as she continued to watch the videos on the screen, not hearing the knocks on her door.

"Is she even in?" Haibara asked and Nanami nodded his head in response.

"She said she will be in her room most of the time today," Nanami explained as he lets out a sigh, looking at the note that Gojo and Geto had left by his door earlier on, and he could only wonder if they were indeed seniors.

"Well, maybe she did head out? It's a weekend, she would often be with Yaga-sensei," Haibara spoke out and Nanami shrugged his shoulders as he knocked on the door once more, letting out a sigh as he opened the door.

He walked deeper into her room and looked, rolling his eyes as they realized [name] was indeed in her room and was watching some videos. How she was now laying on her stomach with her earphones still plugged into her ears.

"[name]," Nanami called out, but [name] didn't hear what he had said. He watched as Haibara ran forward and jumped onto the bed, landing on her harshly where she let out a scream as she wondered who had attacked her.

"Gah! Yu!" she yelled out as she turned and pulled the pillow closer to her, picking it up as she whacked him over the head harshly, which Haibara whined out as he held his head and pointed to [name] while he looked at Nanami.

"Papami! She hit me!"

"Papami! He attacked me first!"

"Stop calling me Papami and behave yourselves!"

"Sorry, papami," the duo called out and Nanami tilts his head up as he lets out a sigh. Feeling his blood boiling slightly as he tried to calm down from the childish antics that the duo had played on him.

"Yo, [name]! You in here?" Geto called out as he entered [name]'s room with Shoko and his eyes laid upon how [name] and Haibara apologetically knelt before Nanami. Their hands placed upon their lap as they looked at Nanami with pleading eyes.

"Nanami... Did you do something to them?" Geto asked and Nanami turned, shaking his head vigorously but Geto noticed how Haibara and [name] were nodding their heads in response.

"Nanami! You shouldn't bully your friends!"

"Says the one who often bullies Gojo and the elders,"

"Geh, you didn't have to attack me like that. Do I do that, Shoko?" Geto asked as he turned to look at Shoko who shrugged her shoulders in response as she walked over to where [name] was, which [name] reached out and pulled the cigarette away from her lips.

"Senpai... Please don't smoke in my room," [name] whispered out and Shoko lets out a sigh as she ruffled [name] on the head before standing up and stretching.