❤ 09. 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧

Her legs propped up as she hugged her knees

Her legs propped up as she hugged her knees. Her pale purple eyes were upon the screen before her as she watched some sort of a documentary that she found interesting from the start, but soon it got boring. Thus she was zoning out instead on her day off.

Work hasn't been well for her, how someone stole her proposal and claimed it as their own. She didn't like it one bit, and she did confront what had happened. Even with Nanami's help, nothing was justified for her.

A week had passed ever since that night with Gojo, whether all these mishaps that happened were because of him or not, she didn't bother. But with her phone constantly lighting up, she frowned, wondering what was going on.

Till she laughed slightly after she picked it up, noticing that it was Haibara who had texted her, ranting about how cold Nanami was to him during their drinking session. She would want to join them, but given how it wasn't a day for her to head out, she rejected the offer.

And Nanami had a hard time preventing Haibara from invading [name]'s apartment.

She continued to scroll through all that she received, continued to attempt in ignoring Gojo's constant messages where he would speak about how mean she was in ignoring him. But she couldn't help but laugh at the way he acted.

Till her eyes laid upon the missed call, she had from her father figure. It's been a while since their last phone call, and she dialled back his contact. Placing her phone against her ear as she listened to it ring a few times.

Till she heard his voice.

"Ah, [name]. Are you doing alright?" Yaga asked and she laughed slightly at how worried he was. She hummed in response as if telling him that she was doing well and he shouldn't worry. Till she noticed she was the one who ought to worry.

"I know Satoru had been asking you to join as a teacher for Jujutsu High, I won't pester you to join. But would you co-,"

"Okay," she responded quickly and without knowing that Yaga's eyes were wide opened at what she had just said. How he was flipping through the paperwork immediately upon hearing the approval coming from his "daughter", he couldn't contain his happiness.

"I-I'll get the paperwork done! You can come over anytime once you have resigned from your office job!" Yaga spoke out, getting all giddy and excited that his "daughter" was going to partake in the teaching career.

How he felt relieved that there will be someone else to handle Gojo Satoru other than himself and Haibara Yu.

"Hai, hai. I'll see to it. Don't let Satoru know though," she spoke out and hung up, whereas Yaga got confused at what she had called Gojo. How she had called him by his given name, which never happened before.

"Eh?"

◤◢◤◢◤◢

"Time to introduce the new transfer student! Everyone, get fired up!" Gojo yelled out but the three first-years before him remained seated, not bothering to get up or make any sound.