Chapter 18 - Returning of Wapol

The Lapins created an avalanche and the pirates had to run back to avoid it. (Y/N) was already ahead of them and started running and they turned to see him gone. That's when Sanji got pissed off for leaving them.

Sanji: "OI! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HERE!" he yelled at the ink man.

(Y/N): "Run away! Luffy! Sanji!" he shouted with all his breath as the snow was crumbling and forming with the avalanche.

Sanji: "AHHH! Those damn bunnies! They'll never get away with this! DAMMIT!"

Luffy: "Wh-Wh-Wh-What're we gonna do (Y/N)?! Wh-Wh-What're we gonna do, Sanji?!" he asked them.

Sanji: "How should I know?! The first priority is NAMI-SAN! Second is NAMI-SAN! The third is NAMI-SAN! The fourth is NAMI-SAN! And the fifth is NAMI-SAN! Got that?!"

(Y/N): "Yeah I got it! I'll throw you in the avalanche first chef!"

Sanji didn't hear what he was saying and started to look for something that could help. He spotted a cliff and they ran towards it, they needed a high platform to get away from the avalanche. They jumped and managed to make it by a hair. They thought they were good, but they weren't.

Sanji: "OH NO! We're not high enough!" he said his last words before they get pushed off the cliff.

When the pirates were falling, the village was running. They were getting ready for the returning of Wapol. They all had guns, swords and pitchforks in their hands and headed for Big Horn. Dalton was running to see Wapol in his bison form. And far behind is Usopp and Vivi on a sleigh.

Usopp: "Hey Vivi. Are you sure this is the right direction to the Gyasta town where the witch is right now?"

Vivi: "Hmmm... When you put it that way, I'm not really sure..." she said being honest with herself.

Usopp: "We're in trouble if you aren't sure... Listen, if Luffy, Sanji and (Y/N) managed to get to the castle and didn't find the doctor, they'd think, "What're we doing?" Unless we find the doctor soon and ask her to go back to the castle..." then he gets cut off when Vivi knows.

Usopp: "You're a princess right? Do something about it."

Vivi: "That has nothing to do with this. I'm not a witch. I'm a princess." she complained and gave the map to him.

Vivi: "In any case, there should be a sign for Gyasta on this route. So don't miss it."

But what they didn't know is that they passed a sign with snow before it fall off and says Gyasta on it pointing the opposite direction of where they're going. The town was chomped up and buildings were destroyed by Wapol.

Wapol: "Delicious! Listen I'm, citizens! Everything in this country is my snack! I'm great! Why? Kuromarimo,tell them!" he told his crew member as his other crew were clapping.