❤ 11. 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

this chapter contains nsfw.
however, nsfw content will be on my tumblr

THE AFTERMATH, NSFW PART ON TUMBLR

◤◢◤◢◤◢

"Was it too much?" he asked as he wrapped an arm around her waist as she sat up on his bed. The way she was pressing her warm hand against her lower back, feeling the strain from the activities of last night.

"What's the point of a safe word when you are just going to disregard it?" she mumbled out and he chuckled, nuzzling his nose against the side of her body where she lets out a sigh and rested her hand on his head instead.

"Is your stress relieved though?" he asked, and she scoffed slightly. Hesitantly nodded her head and he couldn't help but have that cheeky grin on his face. Sitting up behind her, his legs on either side of her body as he wrapped his arms around her waist and his chin upon her bare shoulder.

"Well, this isn't the first time we are doing it. How many times have we been doing it?" he asked, trying to remember the number of times they spent the night tangled in either one of their sheets.

"Yeah, and out of those number of times you only listened to the safe word 2 times," she pointed out, but he continued to have that cheeky grin on his face still.

"It's to make up for all those years you ignored me. That's a damn long time, [name]," he spoke out and she rolled her eyes in response, smacking him on the hand.

"If you hadn't been such a bastard, I wouldn't have ignored you. And you too took years to find me. Who would have thought that you would continue to hold feelings for me, given how you practically cause ladies and sometimes men to swoon over you just by looking at them," she pointed out and he raised an eyebrow in response.

He too would often ask Shoko, why would his mind travel back to [name]. Wondering how she was doing when he could just get someone else with him. But he never had that thought cross his mind once, and Shoko would point out that his heart belonged to [name] from the very beginning.

This results in Gojo often stalking Nanami or Haibara, hoping to see [name] even from far. And it was often Nanami would find out about Gojo's stalking spree, he would end up being late in meeting [name] for a meal over the weekends, where he had to come up with an excuse that he was helping out whoever he decides to help.

"Is someone jealous? Oh, come on. You know that I have eyes for you only," he commented and was somehow waiting. For those words to escape from her lips, those words he wishes for her to speak of.

He was a coward, only whispering those words to her when she was fast asleep next to him. Never another time he would speak of those words, never when she was awake.

But what he didn't know, was how she wouldn't dare speak of those words when he doesn't. Thus, she remained silent and could only hope for the best as they continued with indecent acts behind doors.