𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟣: 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

"A pleasure to meet you, your highness."

"It's a pleasure meetin' you too, sir."

The pinkette bowed in front of your father, both greeting each other with respect.

"How nice of you to join us for dinner. Have you been treating my daughter well?"

Technoblade gulped before humming a small 'yes'.

"That's great, I hope you treat her well."

The three of you were led from the main room to the dining room, where the room looked the same as before, with a wide array of scrumptious dishes spread across the table. All of you sat down at your respective places. Your father at the head of the table, while you and Technoblade faced each other while you dined.

"An alliance it is, my fiancé."

Your cheeks burned a bright red as you thought about the earlier situation that happened at the garden.

"It seems like there is something that you'd like to talk about?"

You looked up from cutting a piece of steak and laughed it off, telling it as a funny story you heard while being in the town.

"No wonder the baron sold her off, she's probably a slave by looking at that dress..."

You shuddered at your next thought. You were somewhat glad that you finally managed to get out of this town. But what about your father? By the words and conversations made by the townsfolk, he seemed to be viewed negatively by now.

.

.

.

As you wiped your mouth gently with the napkin, you spot Tanya whispering something into your father's ear. His eyes turn a quick shade of prussian blue before quickly dismissing her by waving his hand and she asked Technoblade to follow her, along with the rest of the staff.

"Y/N, I've recently gotten another request from a growing neighboring country."

He pressed his lips together, heaving a big sigh before continuing with his speech.

"They proposed that if we side with them to take down the empire, not only will you not have to not marry that 'freak', you'll be marrying the dashing and handsome prince there. You wouldn't want to disappoint your father, do you?"

His tone was different. It was as though he was being forced to say these words, you wouldn't normally hear these words from him.

"Father, this isn't like you..."

"What do you mean? Are you questioning me?"

His eyes glowed a tint of blue as he looked to you with anger. You tried your best to reason with him, but your words fell on deaf ears.

"Why don't you see? I'm trying to help you!"

"You don't need to, I'm fine! I don't want you to risk your own life to help me. You should just stop this conspiracy with these people!"

As soon as you said that, Technoblade walked back into the room.

"My apologies, sir. However, we will need to take our leave."

Your father adjusted his tie as he nodded his head.

"O-Of course! I'll have Leon escort you to the carriage."