𝟎𝟎𝟐 LOVERBOY

❪  → ❜ ✿ ˚₊· ༄ ❫𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ━━━  loverboy !❝ wow, nice insult, what are you, hannah montana? ❞

❪ → ❜ ✿ ˚₊· ༄ ❫
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
━━━  loverboy !
wow, nice insult, what are
you, hannah montana?

    𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 Zara was trying to make sure she wasn't late for school. All last night she was flipping back and forth in her bed until 4 am trying to get some decent sleep with it being the first day of school and all. Checking the oven seeing small green numbers saying it was 7:30.

She let out a sigh bringing her hand up to slap her forehead, running back upstairs she turned at the end of the hallway reaching her older brother's room. Gripping the doorknob she turned it stomping inside and groaned when she saw Marcus tightly wrapped in his blue duvet covers not a bit awake with soft snores coming from him.

At first, she shouted at him to wake up which obviously didn't work as snores continue to come from him, her second option was to vigorously shake the boy from his slumber. "Wake up, asshole. You have to get to work," He turned to the right seeing his sister with an annoyed look on her face.

    A yawn came from the boy as he quickly covered his mouth to stop it. "Give me a couple more minutes..." He pleaded to try to get more sleep in. She rolled her eyes at him debated whether to punch him in the face but Zara began to shake him again.

"Touch me one more time and I'll tell dad you snuck out last night." Marcus spoke with a tired voice as he blackmailed his younger sister. Now it started to become a lot harder for the Sinclair girl to not beat his face in.

    "Ugh! Go fuck yourself,"

    "Love you too, sis."

    She walked out of his room at this point not caring if he was late for work. Rushing back downstairs knowing now she would most definitely be late if she didn't get her ass out the door. Zara was way too exhausted from last night to waste her energy on riding her bike all the way to school so she yelled out for her dad to take her.

The brown-haired girl wasn't the biggest fan of the school buses, they were filled with obnoxious teenagers who didn't know how to take showers and even terrible bus drivers.

████████

Walking near the entrance of the school Scott called out her name. Removing the earbuds from her ears she turned her head to the friends from before. "Zara are you okay, you know after last night." He asked her with a slight worry in his expression. Which she felt a little bit of appreciation for, it's been a while since others cared for her well-being. It was quite refreshing for her to hear that from anyone.