𝟑𝟔 || 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬

"What is stronger than the human heart which shatters over and over again and still lives?"

                                           ♣️

♠️ ALEXANDER POV: ♠️

''Ava, darling, can you please go and ask Amera to join us for breakfast? Clara wants to see her"  William asked, looking at Ava with a gentle smile, and she nodded, blushing as always before getting up from the table and leaving the room.

I turned my attention back to William and his girlfriend - Clara. Way too young girlfriend. She's a beautiful woman, I can't deny it. Of course, not even close to as beautiful as Amera is but she's fine I guess. Dark brown hair to her shoulders, chocolate eyes, cute smile. She's short and also really skinny.

As I said - nothing like Amera. Her body is made for sin with these curves in all the right places. And that ass... oh don't get me started with that big perfect ass I can't wait to fuck. I can't even understand how's possible for someone to be so fucking perfect?

"Focus Alexander!!!"

Yes, I got carried away.

I don't understand the relationship between Clara and William when he's twice her age, but hey who am I to judge?

I'm involved with his 20-year-old daughter for fuck sake.

My mood today is better than usual. Maybe it's because I spend the night with Amera or maybe it's because Stephanie isn't here to annoy me.

She finally decided to take responsibility and act like a mother, spending time with Emma. My little princess was so happy that she would spend time with her mother, it warmed my heart.

Emma needs Stephanie ​​because no matter how much attention I, Amera, and Ava give her, a child will always need her mother. And sadly, only Stephanie can fill this blank space.

"Do you like your stay in New York so far?" Clara asked out of nowhere, bringing me back to reality. I looked up at her, nodding with a straight face.

"It's definitely more enjoyable being here on vacation than for work" I said back, lifting my lips in a slight smile, and William laughed at my answer.

"I'm sure it is" Clara nodded, with a gentle smile on her face.

Clara is a really kind person, but let's be honest, she and William won't last. I just know it. He's doing this shit since I met him. He meets some girl or woman, starts dating her for a couple of months, and then he break up with her. Always.

Because no one can fill the blank space in his heart since his wife died.

Our conversation was interrupted by Amera, literally bursting into the room, attracting everyone's attention to her. As always.

I tried to fight the urge to look down her appetite curvy body, but she's not helping me by wearing those shorts, showing off her toned legs.

Fuck, I want to be between them right now.

I'm already hard from just starting at this Goddess. I put my hand on my cock, squeezing it under the table, taking a deep breath, trying to stop these thoughts, especially while her father sitting right next to me.