Chapter 6

Hi guys, I know you won't like this chapter as I am having writer's block. Kindly bear with me. Now let's carry on with the story.

Ginny's POV

Her hazel orbs were now chocolaty brown, her hair was no longer brown and bushy while her skin was more smooth and had a darker complexion. All in all, she looked like a goddess, the complete opposite of what she called herself. I composed myself and said, "Blimey 'Mione! You look so beautiful. I understand it's your eighteenth birthday but there is no need to look like a goddess early in the morning without makeup."

"Ginny this isn't a joke! I look completely different. Do you think someone snuck inside the house and cursed me?" she started to panic but I tried to keep my cool.

" 'Mione, I think we should calm down. Let's start our day as usual. Do your morning routine and come down. Then we'll try to figure out a solution, all right?"

"Yeah, you are right. I am being despicable. I should calm down." She said as if trying to convince herself rather than me.

"All right, let's meet in half an hour, downstairs."

She agreed with me and I ran down to my current room and started my daily routine.

Hermione's POV

I almost had a heart attack when I saw myself in the mirror. But when Ginny's words hit me, I was relatively calm. I went to take a shower as I had planned to. water was running down my body but I felt numb. My mind was working 100 miles/hour.

I knew that someone hadn't broken into the house as it had anti-apparating charm. The door would not open by simple Alohomora charm as I had put quite a few charms which were hard to crack as some of them were invented by me.

I tried hard to block my thoughts but nothing seemed to stop them so I just came out fast and put on my daily skincare products. I got into a black floral print dress. It was completely black on the top part and the flowy part had pink flowers printed on it. Both the parts were separated by a black ribbon. The dress stopped at my mid-thighs. I wore hoops and a charm bracelet gifted by my mother. I also wore a pair of black netted three-inch heels and went downstairs.

 I also wore a pair of black netted three-inch heels and went downstairs

Ginny was still in her room when I went downstairs. I went to the kitchen listening to the grumble call made by my stomach and started cooking pancakes. I also put a set of cookies in the oven that my mother used to bake me on my birthdays.

By the time I stacked the pancakes Ginny came down wearing a black dress with a check pattern on its bottom part. She paired it with studs and a choker. Unlike me, Ginny wore a pair of those black killer heels about which I could only dream to wear.

 Unlike me, Ginny wore a pair of those black killer heels about which I could only dream to wear

"You look beautiful Gin!"

"Not more than you. That skin complexion and your overall looks suit you more than they did before. I mean, you looked pretty earlier but now you are just gorgeous!"

"Stop it Gin!"

No matter who was complimenting me, blush always crept its way towards my cheeks. As I took the plate to the dining table, I heard a roar from the living room. 'Must be Harry or one of the Weasleys' a voice in my head said. Ginny and I, both exchanged a look and went to see three unexpected people dusting soot off their clothes in my sitting room.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked in a surprised tone.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ooooh... who do you think has come to visit Hermione? Try to guess and comment. Keep your curiosity on and keep on reading to find out.

And before I forget it, all the pictures used in this story till this date belongs to their respective owners and I don't have any claim on them.

Hi guys,

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I am extremely sorry that I won't be able to upload anything till 19th March. But please don't abandon my story from your library. I am promising you to return on 19. Please comment, share and vote.

Love ya'll,

-Anushka