Chapter 52 : Party at Namjoon's

Y/N's POV

"A party?!" Taehyung asked Namjoon sunbae as we sat in the cafeteria..

"Yea, so both of you have to come."

"But a party for what?" I asked him this time

"You ll know when you come." He winked making my heart flutter..

"Anyways gotta go , i got to invite more people." He started to get up!

"Wait Captain." Taehyung stopped him

"Is that Jeon invited too?" He asked

"Ofcourse." Namjoon sunbae sighed

"Why? Why did you invite him!"

"I am the student council president here , i have to compromise and cooperate on things , be it with people i like or with people i don't like ." He spoke as he pat taehyung on his head and left ..

"Well nevermind." Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck and spoke "don't dwell upon it much , ok y/n , i ll be there so you don't have to feel scared from him , i ll protect you alright."

-
*beep beep*
One new message

Its him again.. The unknown guy!

Him: so want me to take you out for shopping?

What?

Me: what do you mean?

Him : you know for Namjoon sunbae's party!

Me: how do you know?

Him: ofcourse i do! I am invited too ya know

What?

Me: listen ! I have no interest in you , you have been messing up with me for very long , its time you stop texting me ..

Him : i wont stop! I wont stop until I complete my goal..

Me: what goal?!

Him: now now ! Dont investigate further , lets go for shopping...

*BLOCK*

*you blocked this number , click to unblock*

this should stop him..

*beep beep*

Unknown : did you just block me ?

What? He used another number to message me

Him : no matter how many times you block me , i am still going to be after you ! I wont give up so easily ..

God ! This person give me chills..
who could this be?

Someone who is invited to Namjoon sunbae's party ... but there are like sooo many people !! how am i gonna track this person down..

Should I tell my brother?!
No!
I ll worry him for no reason...

And i have to go buy a dress for the party too! But i am too scared to go , now that this unknown person knows practically everything about me ..

Ah! I should just go with my brother!

"Oppa?" I knocked my brother's room

"Yea?" He looked towards me as he closed the file he was looking at earlier..

"I was wondering if you could take me out to buy a dress that i could wear at the party today!"

"Ah! I am sorry y/n , i have an important meeting and i have to leave , i cant go with you .. Can't you go with one of your friends?"