Introduction

Synopsis:

Legend has it that men who travel at sea should beware of the beautiful voices singing in the mist. Most of those who have encountered these creatures could not make it back to tell the tales. Sirens feed on human flesh and discard the heart, for to them, the human's heart is worthless. Unless it's the heart of a man who loves a siren.

Ezili needs that heart to become Queen of the Seven Seas. But Harry thinks she's just a naive little creature who wishes to be human. Also, he needs her to pretend to be his girlfriend.

Poor Ezi doesn't know she's about to get her heart broken, and poor Harry doesn't know this innocent siren wants to rip his heart out...literally.

---

Characters:

Ezili: Harry calls her Ezi (pronounced ed-zee) or bubbles (a joke about her turning to sea foam like the Andersen tale). Princess of the Seven Seas. The oldest daughter of Queen Adonis. Favourite hobbies are killing men and drinking their blood, oh and reading, too. Loves cats.

Harry: Ezi calls him filthy worthless creature. Famous singer/songwriter/actor. His family is rich-rich. His mum keeps giving him shit for having serious commitment issues. Basically a fuck boy. Has quite a reputation. Lives alone with a cat who likes Ezi better than him. Favourite hobbies are music, acting, making bad choices, and teaching Ezi to read.

Koa (pronounced cole-ah): Second daughter of Queen Adonis. Thinks she's more worthy of the crown. Doesn't want Ezili to succeed in taking Harry's heart. Favourite hobby is daydreaming about her sister's death. Possibly a psycho.

Dawson: Harry's least favourite cousin. An unproblematic king. Harry only hates him because his mother keeps comparing him to Dawson. Ezi thinks Dawson is "what a human man should be, but instead most of them are like you (Harry)." Favourite hobby is being better than Harry and stealing his girl.

Niall (the real main character): Harry's best friend. Loves pranks. Loud yet helpful and loyal. Thinks Harry hit Ezi with his car and that's why she's a bit fucked in the head and so Harry has to take care of her and let her stay in his house otherwise her family would take it to court. Favourite hobby is thinking he's the main character when he's not.