𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Liked by choi_beomgyu, heeseung__, winterminjung and 321 others

ryujinshin i love these flowers omg thank you @yoonjaehyuk  & @winterminjung

View comments
yoonjaehyuk fighting class 01!
winterminjung yaaaaaasz
heeseung__ we'll get that crown!

beomgyu's pov

Ryujin and I are wearing white like what the bbyu couple was wearing on their performance. I'm feeling uneasy. I don't have an idea why.

"Wedding jitters?" I looked behind me, and Taehyun was there with a grin on his face.

"Shut up," I said.

"Goodluck on your wedding~" He continued to tease me, and I kept on ignoring him.

"Ah come on Beom. I know you like Ryujin," He puts his hand on my shoulder, and pointed out Ryujin who was now wearing a white dress, looking beautiful while talking to the other girls in our class.

Wait... did I just say that she looks beautiful? Gross.

"Shit shit shit!" I looked to my right, and saw Jaemin panicking while walking straight, almost bumping into every person in this room.

"Yo! Jaemin!" I shouted. Worried about what's happening to him.

"Oh. Beomgyu! Great great. Uhm— shoot what time is it?" He asked.

I checked my phone, and told him what time it was. We only have a few minutes 'til talent showtime. Before that, there's going to be an intermission number by the band— oh now I know why he's panicking.

"But you don't have a stage fright, right?" I asked him.

"No I don't have that. It's just that our female main vocalist bailed us. Such a bitch..." He muttered the last sentence, making me smirk.

He glanced to his right, and his panicked face brightened up. He ran away, and the next thing I saw was he's already talking to Ryujin.

ryujin's pov

"What?!" I shouted in a whisper.

"You have to do this please!" Jaemin held both of my hands, and made a cute face to agree to what he wanted me to do.

Sing a song as the lead vocal.

I looked at him, and I shut it close as I was cringing too much already.

"Okay fine fine!" I said in a sigh.

"Thank you!" Jaemin pulled me towards him, and gave me a tight hug. I was frozen in my place, not because I was shocked. Well, maybe because of that, but it's mostly because he's hugging me too tight. I couldn't breathe properly.

I looked around the room, and saw my other classmates looking at me with a suspicious look. One of them was Minju. She scoffed, and whispered something to one of her friends. She's surely bad-mouthing me.

Jaemin pulled me, and walked towards Beomgyu who was just looking at us with a blank expression.

"Can I borrow your partner for 5 minutes?" Jaemin asked smiling at Beomgyu.

He chukles and looks down. "It's not like it's my choice," Beomgyu answered.

"Great." Before I could say or ask something to Beomgyu, I was already dragged by Jaemin to the backstage and gave me an in-ear to hear the band's music.

"You're singing, right?" I asked him. His position was replaced to pianist instead of the vocalist because the pianist could actually reach higher notes than Jaemin, but was shy to show it to everyone.

"Now let us welcome our school's pride, our one and only band, dream!"

"What song are we singing!" I shouted before going on stage.

"Miss Independent by Ne-Yo. Just feel the music, and stick with the chemistry!" What chemistry?!

I got on stage, and fixed the in-ear that is by the way, quite gives an annoying uncomfortable feeling.

I could feel everyone's gaze was on me instead of Jaemin who is originally a part of the band. Because the music wasn't still playing, I could still hear their whispers, talking about why I'm the one who's here instead of their original vocalist.

The band started playing, and my heart started racing. I stood frozen in front of the microphone stand, with hundreds of students staring at me. My hands were trembling as I hold on the microphone attached on the stand.

Jaemin noticed it, and held my hand, and smiled.

"Yo! Give it up for Shin Ryujin!" He shouted. The girls started screaming, but I bet it was for Jaemin, not for me.

He mouthed, "1,2,3 sing."

"Ooh it's somethin' about
Just somethin' about the way she move
I can't figure it out
It's somethin' about her"

my voice was undeniably shaky because of fear, and Jaemin just nodded and smiled. It was his turn to sing, so I had to stand there and vibe to the song. Did I did that? No. My feet felt like Elsa just froze it.

Jaemin was pointing at me as 'Miss Independent' and everyone was chuckling and laughing about how I don't look like one at all. Put me off stage I will look like that!

Then, I heard someone's voice shouted, "That's our Ryujin!" I looked everywhere, and saw that it was Beomgyu who shouted. He was with our other classmates, and they cheered for me too.

I smiled at him, and he gave two thumbs up, then pulled out his middle finger making me smirk at him. Typical Beomgyu.

"She got her own thing
That's why I love her"

Everyone started shouting, and It got me confused of course. I looked behind me while still singing. It was Jaemin, holding a small bouquet of roses, slowly walking towards me with a smile on his face.

Oh so this was the chemistry. Dug dug...

Don't get confused by this performance Ryujin.

"She got her own thing
That's why I love her
Miss Independent
Ooh the way we shine, Miss Independent, yeah"

He puts his arm on my shoulder, and looked at me while singing together with me. Everyone have smiles on their faces.

The song finally ended, and before we left the stage, Jaemin did something that made me shocked. Well, quite.

He kissed me on the cheek. Causing everyone to shout.

We left the stage, and I pinched his shoulder for taking that chance to actually kiss my cheek. "It's called chemistry honey," he winked and I rolled my eyes at him.

But seriously, where's Beomgyu?

☆☆☆
jaemin... what's your role in this beomryu fanfiction?