10: Revolution (Part 1)

To tell the truth, muscular was scared after hearing what the vigilante said but his pride was too strong for him to consider anything else then to kill the vigilante. He leaped towards with his fist reeled back as he activates his quirk to punch the vigilante, only for the vigilante to jump over his head and land behind him.

Shadow Reaper: Who send you after me?

Muscular didn't answer his question as he again tried to punch the vigilante but failed to land a hit again. Getting frustrated he decided to answer his question to get a chance to catch him off guard.

Muscular: The league of villains are interested in you. They want you removed from their paths.

Shadow Reaper: Oh! What an honor.

Muscular knew this was his chance and wasn't going to miss it. Activating his quirk to it's full potential he leaped forward with a devastating punch.

Muscular: Take this!

As soon the hit landed, dust and debris shot up in the air. The punch was least to say devastating, causing a crater to form in the ground.

Muscular: Huh, pathetic.

Muscular laughed in an insane way as he had thought that he had landed a hit on the vigilante. As the dust settled, he was bewildered to find out that besides rocks and sand there was nothing in the hole that had formed in the ground.

Muscular: What the? Where did h- BLARGH

Before he could do anything a tendril had pierced through his chest. He turned his head to see the back of the shadow reaper.

Shadow Reaper: The time has come for me to,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
REAP YOUR SOUL

With that another kagune pierced through his heart.

As muscular's body was thrown to the side, the vigilante had a thought swirling in his mind after the recent revelation from muscular.

A thought that bought an insane smile on his face.

Shadow Reaper: League of villains, huh? I wonder how should I deal with them.

..................................................................

The morning light trickles through the window, as it lightens up the living room. Said living room has it's television turned on. A child seated in front of the teli, listens intently to the breaking news that was being broadcasted.

Reporter: Last night a villain named muscular, who was known for killing the water hose duo of heroes, was found dead in an alleyway. The police and the heroes found out that this was the doing of the vigilante, Shadow Reaper. The vigilante started a few months ago and crime rates have dropped even further, He's even doing better then the No.1 hero All Might, which raises some questions. Is shadow reaper really a bad guy that the heroes say he is? He is helping our society more then any top hero at the moment, Are heroes doing their job correctly? These questions are left unanswered and who knows when we'll get to hear their answers.....

The child gets up and walks towards the kitchen where his aunt is, named Shino Sosaki, or popularly known as the pro hero Mandalay.

He tugged the bottom of her shirt to get her attention, in which he was successful as his aunt turns to look at him with a smile.

Mandalay: Oh kota! Do you want something?

What she heard next, caused her to go in a state of shock.

Kota: I wanna meet the shadow reaper.

Mandalay blinked once, tried to regain her composure and then turned towards the child with a shaky smile.