7.08

Season 7, episode 12

Helena woke up to a kiss being pressed to her cheek, a smile forming of her face as she sighed, her eyes still closed.

"Good morning, honey." She let out in a slightly raspy voice, letting her eyes flutter open. However, at the sight before her, she furrowed her brows. "What are you doing?"

"Breakfast in bed!" Mark let out, holding a big plate full of food, as he beamed down at her, proudly. "The internet taught me how to make use of Arizona and Callie's old waffle maker."

Going in for a kiss, Helena sat up in her bed, rubbing her eyes with her hand. As she saw the amount of food in her plate, however, her eyes widened. "Mark, querido, w-what is that?"

"Waffles?" He questioned.

"No, y-yeah, I know... just how many exactly?" She stuttered.

"F-four?" Mark's smile fell a bit at his wife's frightened face. "And ten strawberries?"

At his pout, Helena shook her head. "Mark, thank you. Really, I appreciate it. But you know I don't eat a lot for breakfast, so you're gonna have to help me out here if we don't wanna throw it out..."

"Well, yeah, I know that." He told her, as if it was obvious. "I was going to make you two but then I remembered that you were pregnant and, well, eating for two. You gotta feed the little baby, so I made four." He explained, innocently, as he extended the plate to her, a smile back on his face.

"Oh, Mark Sloan." Helena giggled. "Sometimes you really don't sound like a doctor. You know they don't mean literary, right?"

Mark pouted a bit as Helena took her first fork to her mouth, letting out. "It's good, though! So go get yourself a fork and help me out here."

——

"Try again. It could be a false negative." Cristina encouraged Meredith, who had been trying to get pregnant, to no avail.

"Maybe it's too early. How long have you been on the treatments, ten days?" Helena questioned between the two taller girls as they walked down the hallway.

"Yeah." Meredith nodded.

"Totally early." Cristina agreed, hands in her pockets. "Pee on a bunch on different sticks. Don't let the one stick win."

"Well, it's a scientific test!"' The blond argued. "I hardly think I can bend it to my will."

"Are you getting the good ones, though? Cause you should, maybe ask for one in OB." The short girl suggested.

"I'm doing three surgeries today. Did four yesterday. I'm unstoppable." Cristina let out, proudly. "And you got defeated by a piece of plastic covered in urine?! Buck up!"