32🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Tum ho mere liye
Mere liye ho tum yoon
Khud ko main haar gaya
Tum ko, tum ko main jeeta hoon

                           🎄🎠🎄Tum ho mere liye           Mere liye ho tum yoon         Khud ko main haar gaya  Tum ko, tum ko main jeeta hoon

Hani pov:

I woke up feeling a heavy leg on my thigh...whose leg it is...last night I remember I slept alone then how can a person's leg came on my thigh...I slowly peeked through my eyes and saw cutiee..oh it's my best friend's leg wait..what she is doing in my room. At now my eyes are fully opened and observed the surroundings and to my shock it's not my room..

Oh my gosh!!..where are we...I slightly jerked her leg and got up from bed, scuttered to the window and saw outside...

"Wow...they decorated the whole resort so beautifull for our wedding" I mumbled with a grin.

Humph...I think last night dad & maama had brought both of us here while we are sleeping by picking both of us in their arms making sure to not disturb our sleep.I smiled at the thought that how much they care for both of us...mainly they love cutiee more than me...mom always says that cutiee was the lucky charm to our family after cutiee born our firm, fame,wealth every thing has increased but I never felt jealous about her... instead I too started pampering her lot like everyone..with a smile on my lips I went to wake up my bestiee..

"Cutiee" i called her but she didn't wake up.

"Hey...cutiee...cutiee" I again called her by shooking her arm but she didn't respond..

Argh she sleeps like a kumbhakaran's sister...how should I wake her up..

"Huff"I huffed at her and turned around and found a glass jug which filled with water on the night stand. I instantly took the jug and sprinkled some water on her by emptying the whole jug..haha...

Cutiee(shouting):Ahhhhhhhhhhh..
Abhiiiiii,maaaaa, bhaiiiii,papaaa,
Phuphiii.... tsunami.... tsunami......
Someone save me...I don't even know how to swim....Abhii...my devillll... save mee...bhaii...my savior save mee...

By hearing her screams...mom, dad, aunty, uncle, veer, Kunal bhai, misti bhabhi and Abhi bhai...rushed into the room and got shocked. I was hardly controlling my laughter because she was screaming while jumping up & down on the bed like a mad girl..

Cutiee (yelling): savee mee....I didn't even got married to my beasttt....heyy baghwan...how can you take me to the heaven with out fulfilling my dreams.. my desires....with my dream boy......

With her blabbering...all my family who were shocked till now are laughing hard while falling on the floor and my grumpy brother has an amused expression on seeing her....

Zoya pov:

"Haha...😀"

I heard chuckling and stopped my jumping. I glanced at the direction and stared at them...