Sarah Williams X Fem Reader (Labyrinth)

Rewatched the Labyrinth movie a few days ago and got an idea for a new oneshot.

Summary : Y/N is the Goblin Kings daughter she decides she likes Sarah and Helps her beat the Labyrinth.

Third person pov...

"Dad!"

Came a female voice, the king groaned and the goblins stopped singing.
"yes Y/N" he said as his daughter ran in.

As she did she gasped when she saw a baby in his hands.

" *gasp* Dad! What have you done now" she exclaimed i  outrage and took the baby out of his hands.

"Y/N my dear I told you to stay up stairs I'm busy" he said visibly annoyed at his daughter.

Y/N just crossed her arms and held the baby tighter "who is in the Labyrinth now" she said looking in to her fathers glass balls.

She saw a beautiful girl with long black hair and a pretty face. Y/N stared at the girl with a blush in her cheeks.

Her dad smiled at his daughters reaction to Sarah.

"W-who is she" stuttered Y/N a blush still on her face.

"that Y/N is the sister of that baby" he said pointing at the baby in her arms.
Y/N then turned back to her dad and glared at him heatedly.

"so that's why!" she yelled, still glaring at him Y/N handed him the baby back and using her powers she Vanished.

The Bog of eternal stench...

Y/N then reappeared behind a tree in the Bog of eternal stench, she coughed at the horrid stench.

"oh god its horrible" she gasped covering her mouth and nose with her hand.

She then walked to were Sarah was once she got there she saw Sarah and three ofthers with her.

Y/N easily recognised Hoggle as she was friends with him, Y/N stepped forward.

"Umm hello" she said nervously, surprised Sarah then spun around eyes locked on Y/N.

"Hello" Sarah said she looked at Y/N causiously Y/N smiled at her and Hoggle they both smiled back.

"Y/N! Good to see you" he said as Y/N walked closer she knelt down and hugged him, Hoggle hugged back.

"you as well Hoggle" she said, Y/N then stood back up and faxed Sarah. "Hi Sarah how are you" she said casually.

Sarah was to shocked to speak. who was this woman and how did she know her name.

"I-I'm fine" she eventually said Y/N grinned at her answer "I'm Terribly sorry about my Father" apologised
Y/N.

At her words Sarah's mouth dropped open in shock, Y/N laughed at her reaction.

"your the Daughter of the Goblin King" she exclaimed as Y/N continues to laugh.

"yep, Y/N at you service" said the girl grinning.

Soon the group of 5 left the Bog and walked to the castle.

Time skip...

Once they arrived at the castle Y/N and Sarah ran of to find Y/Ns Dad and Sarah's brother.

"Dad" yelled Y/N trying to find him she looked around and screamed slightly when he appeared in front of her.

"Dad stop that!" she exclaimed clutching her racing heart, "Sorry Dear" he said not sounding sorry at all.

As Y/N distracted him Sarah saved her Brother and destroyed the Kings illusion.

The two girls then hugged in joy as Sarah was back in the real world.

Sad Sarah sat in her room staring at her mirror before her friends faces where seen.

"I need all of you" she cried desperately suddenly all the people she emet appeared in her room.

Sarah was searching for one person in particular, then Y/N appeared.

Sarah grinned when she saw her and jumped into Y/Ns arms both girls laughed.

Their eyes met, both leaned closer and closer before their lipset and they were kissing.

They both felt fireworks erupt in their stomachs they then pulled back and joined in with the others.

They all danced the night away!

________

The end!

I hope you liked this wooohooo 2 chapters in one night.

I've never written one for the Labyrinth before so I hope this was okay.

Word count : 705