Karl's POV- Why are you here?

Ĕ̈m̆̈ŏ̈j̆̈ĭ̈ ŏ̈f̆̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈ D̆̈ă̈y̆̈:̆̈ 🧍‍♀️

Tw: Blood, Ghost?
————————————

Karl's POV~
I was sat in a spinning chair bandaging Tommy's head. There was a puddle of blood sat on the floor slowly drying and turning brown. He lost a lot of blood and some how he is still alive. I spent almost two hours just cleaning up this mess I've made and now it's dark out.

Soon I was in a newer looking chair, slowly closing my eyes hoping to see Tommy awake the next morning.

But I sat up, not seeing the old somewhat abandoned cottage that I was supposed to be in. It was just a void that went on for who god knows what. My journal rested next to my feet and I did the usual and picked it up. Someone else was writing in it though I couldn't see the person-

'Karl Jacobs, it seems you didn't follow the rules. So now we "the gods" are bring one of your friends to help you.'

Entering. . .

. . .

Tommyinnit, a normal yet not so normal human from your regular dimension.

He's also the youngest prince in the dimension you were sent to.

Objective 1 complete...
. . .
Find out who your friends are:
- Tommyinnit

-I heard a random voice say after reading the words in my journal. "Where do I find my Tommyinnit now?" I thought. "Karl?" I turned around seeing Tommy. "You're alive!?" I yelled laughing. I saw him raise his eyebrow in confusion.

"Tommy, we are in another dimension. Apparently this also happens in real life." I sounded crazy but knew that I had proof and he was coming to see the proof. "Listen, when we wake up I won't know if you'll be somewhere else or with me. So once you wake don't go anywhere." I saw him nod before everything faded away.

There I was back in the same chair seeing Tommy still sleeping. "Karl? Is that still you?" I looked back seeing Tommy but transparent. "Tommy. Are you a ghost here?" He looked down and I saw him open his eyes more.

"Maybe it's because my body is still in the other dimension!" I agreed and we talked for a bit. "Hey Tommy, what do you have in that backpack?" I pointed to the bag the boy was holding. He shrugged and opened it seeing my phone and some tools. "Give me my phone!" I yelled.

I looked at it seeing almost 100 missed calls from Quackity and MrBeast. Eventually I got an unknown message saying I can only pick one to call and of course I picked MrBeast because I knew him longer.

"Karl? Are you ok! Where are you?!" I rolled my eyes knowing he couldn't see. "Hey Jimmy! I forgot to tell you all that I'm on a bit of vacation. Needed to get away from the internet. But I forgot to tell all you guys! May you please tell them once we hang up?" I said with my lying skills.

"Ok, just make sure to tell me before hand next time. Bye!" I then heard him hang up.

I saw my phone disappear like when Thanos snapped his fingers and everything dissolved. While grabbing Tommy's bag; I looked over seeing the other Tommy. "Should we take him on our journey?" I looked back the other way to my Tommy. He shook his head no, "Karl he will just slow us down." I nodded back knowing that's true. And then we left the cottage heading the opposite way where I woke up for the first time.

——————————
Word Count- 602

Y'all remember when I wrote this:

That's foreshadowing😳