Shit. Shit. Shit.

The Time Travelers shared a nervous glance. All looked to be fearing their lives.

"If Dad knows, Mum knows," James said as he paled drastically. "I hope Mum is on some mission . . ."

"Your mum can't be thay scary," past Nova rolled her eyes.

James's box thing stopped ringing. Everyone was silent before it rang again.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." Jade hissed. "Dad called twice. He never calls twice!"

"Answer the phone," Marco hissed. "We are only making it worse for ourselves."

The Group of The Past were intrigued. They watched curiously as a man with dark raven hair, glasses, and vibrant emerald green eyes appeared.

"Look!" George pointed. "It's Harry!"

Every knew it was Harry, but stayed silent. For some odd reason, it didn't register in their mind that Jade, Nova's daughter, referred to Harry as her father.

"James," Harry said strictly. "Care to explain why you aren't in your dorms. Or, perhaps, why I can see Sirius and Remus behind you."

It was not a question. It was a demand.

"Watching Mum's memories," Ruby lied swiftly. "They're paused."

"Oh right . . ." Harry pursed his lips. "What memory are you watching?"

"Sis #,sowjwlw eidbiwowe *×8÷*jsjsisen2keek" James stammered.

"As a speaker of Potternese," Harry pinched his nose. "That made absolutely no fucking sense."

"Dad! Mum!" Teddy called as he walked through the door. "Have you seen my-" he stopped. "-holy fucking hell!"

"Hi, Teddy!" Lily waved happily.

"I need some chocolate to get through this day," Teddy rubbed his temple as he left. "Merlin, bless my soul."

"They're all dramatic!" Lily exclaimed. "And for what?"

"Humor," Sirius and Regulus responded seriously.

"Bye, Teddy!" All the Time Travelers called as he walked away, out of camera view.

Tonks watched with wide eyes as the blue-haired metamorphagus. She assumed that was her son, seeing as his nickname was derived off of her father's, Ted.

But why was her son calling Nova and Harry 'mum' and 'dad'.

"Well . . . " Elyse shrugged. "That’s normal."

"Oi! Back on track." Harry stated strongly.

All the Time Travelers paled again.

"Now I have my theories," Harry began. As weird as it was, he made sure to speak to the camera, knowing it would scare the children more. "Would you like to hear my theories?"

"No-"

"Don't care." Harry said. "My first theory is that one of you casted an illusion spell. Most likely Jade. But that theory is unlikely because Grimmauld Place changed over the years and it looks exactly like it did in 1995. My second theory, you tome traveled."

Everyone could see Harry is fuming.

"What?" Freddie said as his voice went up several octaves. "No-"

"Cut the shit, Fredrick," Roxanne elbowed him.

"I'm guessing it Christmas in 1995. Molly and Arthur aren't there. Your at Grimmauld. Si- nevermind that statement. You know exactly what I was about to say." Harry crossed his arms. "And considering the fact Sirius doesn't have me at least seven feet away from his daughter, he doesn't know we are dating yet."