14thjanuary

I just love this chapter so much.

Narrators Pov.

"Okay, I need you all to leave unless you are the father," The Doctors speaks up from in between Pansy's legs as she screams out, "Now!"

They both quickly start arguing about not leaving her when she snapped her head to them, "Unless either of you have heavy drugs than both out!" Pansy yells and grips the sheets, "AHHHHhh"

Luna yelps and kisses her foreheads then drags Blaise out of the room but Narcissa stayed and talk calmly to her.

"Pansy dear, we're going to get you the epidural don't worry," She says to her and holds her hands.

The Doctor looks up, "It's too late, Pansy you're going to have to start pushing,"

"It's four thirty in the fucking morning, I need drugs!" She cries out and shakes her head, "No, no, I need Lee," She cries.

They both see Leena running full speed down the hospital hallways towards them waving a navy jumper at them as she stops and holds onto Luna for support, "I've got it! Has she already given birth?" She pants out of breathing.

Before either of them could speak Pansy's voice travels through the halls, "LEENAAAA! Where the - fuck are you!" She yells into a cry.

Leena sprints towards the painful cries and bursts through the room and runs to her side as she starts pushing, holding Leena's hand until it was purple.

"I'm here, I've got it, just breath Pans," Leena coaches her and places Theo's jumper behind her head, "That's it, like we practised, in, out-

"I am breathing!" She moans and slumps down, "I-I can't," She cried with sadness and tilts her head to the jumper.

"Pansy, you need to push. You're so close," The Doctor quickly says, "Ma'am only the father-

"Well, god rest his soul, he isn't here right now! So get that baby out of her asap and do your job!" Leena shouts at the witch Doctor as he nods sternly and coaches Pansy.

~

The sleeping baby was wrapped up in a white blanket as she held him close to her chest and a tear runs down her cheek.

"I love you," She whispered as she smiled and kissed his forehead, "And your daddy loves you too. But he's not here right now, so i'm going to have to love you twice as much,"

She sniffled back her tears as Blaise, Leena and Luna all walk into the room. Smiling at the baby Leena strokes back Pansy hair and kissing her sweaty forehead.

"Oh lovely, nice and sweaty," Leena chuckles.

Pansy wipes away a tear and laughs as the baby cooed in her arms.

"Pans he's beautiful," Luna leans down and sits on the edge of the bed as she places a hand on Pansy's arm.

"Just like Theo always wanted... he has my nose," She giggles as another tear falls down her cheek. Leena's eye tears up as stares at the sleeping baby.

Blaise stood beside Luna, rubbing her back as he looks at the baby, "How are you feeling?"

She sighs, "Really, really tired," But she shakes it off, smiling at the rest, "How's Dev?"

Their faces drop at the mention of her.

A silence fills the room as Pansy sits up and starts to panic, "What? What's wrong? What happened?" She asks.

Blaise held Luna's shoulder as she looked up at him, "She's more than a month early. She's still in Labour,"

Pansy eyes go wide, "Still? It's been like 30 hours since we came in!"

"Nico is with her right now. She's on a crazy amount of drugs and in the emergency room. But you should really get some rest, finally have a sleep," Leena says, "I'll place him right for here,"

Luna stands up, holding her hands over the bump in her stomach as Blaise helps her up.

Pansy nods, carefully handing Leena the baby, to watch her intensely, put him in the cot beside her bed, "Thank you, Lee, for being there,"

She kisses her forehead again but they both laugh as she wipes her mouth. Pansy sleepily waves to Luna and Blaise as they all walk out of the room.

As she turns on her side to face her baby boy, she smiles to herself, watching him sleep peacefully.

Her and Theo's baby boy was finally born.

***

This is a cute, kinda important for a future chapter, filler. Hope you liked it:)

SG one-shots are published! You request who you want to see more of. Go check it out, it's gonna be full of smut :)

don't forget to vote darlings.

discuss>>>>