Chapter 7- It Feels So Wrong But So Right (SMUT)

Smut Warning

I couldn't believe what I was doing.

I was kissing Pansy Parkinson and she was kissing me back.

Her lips were soft and luscious against mine and they tasted like strawberry chap stick.

Her hands found their way to my waist as she pulled my closer. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled us closer together so there was no space between us. She waisted no time and easily slipped her toung into my mouth deepening the kiss. Our toungs fought for dominance but her toung easily overpowered mine. She flipped us around so it was me pinned against the wall, our lips never separating once. Her hands went to my ass and squeezed it gently, causing me to moan against her kiss. I felt her smirks as she moved he lips down to my neck. I quickly moved my head back to give her better access as she kissed and sucked on my neck. I had no clue what she was doing to make me feel like this, but her lips felt like heaven against my skin. She moved her way to my earlobe and nibbled on it gently. "Do you want me to stop," she whispered. I shook my head. "No please don't stop," I breathed. "Alright then," she said before kissing me once more. I kissed her back and on the edge of the kiss, I could tell there was a desire there. We both wanted this, it just took us a while to figure it out.

She put her hand on my ass again. "Jump," she said and I obeyed. She picked me up with my legs around her waist and easily carried me over to the bed. She layed me on the bed and she climbed on top of me. I had never been a bottom before, but I was excited to let her have her way with me. She resumed kissing me and she moved her hands slowly up my shirt to cup my breast. I moaned as she stuck her hand inside my bra and squeezed my boob gently. She continued to squeeze my breast and I tugged on her shirt, silently asking for permission to take it off of her. She nodded and I took off her shirt. I jeardyself gasp as a saw her black lacy bra that left little to the imagination. She smirked as she resumed kissing me. She slowly started grinding against me and I let out a moan. She started to take off her shorts and I gasped again as I saw her matching thong. She smirked more as she straddled my hips. "Darling, your a bit too dressed, don't you think?" She said. Feeling a bit confident, I smirked. "Well why don't you undress me then," I said. I saw her eyes fill with lust as she heard what I said. She quickly reached down, and yanked my shirt off. She gasped as she saw my dark red bra. She didn't pause for long, quickly taking off my pants and eyeing my matching thong. She started kissing me again, this time more heated than the last. She reached behind me and quickly unclasped my bra and throwing it to the other side of the room, where it landed hanging from the door handle. She slowly started massaging my breasts causing to moan. She quickly spread open my legs and she sat in between them. While ran her hands up and down my thighs causing me to get wet at her touch. She moved her hands farther up my thighs nearly brushing my already throbbing clit. She started to slowly rub me through my panties and I only grew wetter. By this point, she could definitely feel my wetness through the thin material. She bent her head down and she slowly removed my thong with her teeth. After she removed them, she looked me up and down. "Your absolutely gorgeous," she said. I felt myself blush at her words. She opens my legs further and she slowly started to play with my clit. I heard myself moan at her touch. Her delicate fingers teased up and down my folds making me more wet. She slowly spread my juices around my already soaked pussy. She slowly stuck a finger inside of me and I moaned and she pumped it slowly in me. After a few moments, she added another finger, stretching my pussy further. I let out a whimper and started thrusting against her fingers as she sped up. I moaned louder as she lowered her head and started sucking on my clit. Her toung felt like magic against my pussy, which only make me moan harder. I could tell I was close but I didn't want to cum yet. She added in a third finger and she started sucking on my clit harder. I felt my walls begin to tighten against her fingers as she thrusted them harder. "P-Pansy I'm gonna c-cum," I whined. She smirked. "Cum for me baby, I want to feel you cum on my fingers," she said. Her words pushed me over the edge and I came harder than I ever have before. She took her fingers out of me and held them up to my mouth. "Suck them dry for me," she said in a seductive voice. I eagerly sucked her fingers dry. "Good girl," she said as she went back down to my pussy and licked me clean.

When she finished licking me, she came back up and kissed me passionately. "It's your turn now," I said smirking. She smiled as I pinned her to the bed. I quickly straddled her stomach and leaned down and kissed her sweetly. She kissed me back and I slowly ran my hands up to cup her neck and choke her slightly. She moaned against my mouth and I smirked. I moved my hand from her neck to unclasp her bra. I felt her gasp as the cold air hit her breasts, instantly making her nipples harden. The site of her perky boobs did unholy things to my body. I quickly moved down and took one of her boobs in my mouth and sucked on it gently. I felt her moan and I gently bit down on her hard nipple, rolling it between my teeth. She moaned louder and I caressed her other breast with my hand. By the sounds of her moans, I could tell she was getting wet. I kissed her boob one last time before straightening up and kissing her neck. I nibbled on her earlobe and I heard her moan again. "Sit on my face darling," I whispered seductively in her ear. She agreed, and I flipped us around so I was laying on the bed and her pussy was directly above my face. I started off slowly, licking her inner thighs. I decided to tease her. Every few seconds I would get close to her clit only to focus back on her inner thighs. After a few minutes, I pulled her underwear to the side and attacked her clit. I heard her moan as I stick my toung inside of her. I placed my hands on her hips and guided her as she fucked my face. She couldn't stop the stream of moans that came from her mouth as she started going faster. I shoved my toung deeper inside of her as she screamed in pleasure. I could tell she was close and I wanted to make this able enjoyable as possible for her. I moved my toung in and out of her harder and deeper, hitting her g-spot. She started fucking my face harder. "Delilah I-I'm gonna cum," she screamed. I took my toung out "Do it baby, cum all over my face," I said, sucking on her clit hard. She moaned at the top of her lungs and I felt her cunt contract and cum shot out of her sweet little pussy and into my mouth. I quickly swallowed it and licked her dry. Her legs were shaking as she climbed off my face.

I helped her off and kissed her softly. "You taste so good," I said. She blushed a little and giggled. The two of us were exhausted from the experience, so we laid down beside each other. "Can I tell you something?" she said, fiddling with her hands.

"Go ahead," I said. She took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for making fun of you for all of those years. I realize now the only reason I did it was because I liked you and I was scared to admit those feelings," she said. I smiled at her words and I gently cupped her face. "It's alright, I had a crush on you for years but I didn't dare tell anyone," I said.

She smiled but it looked like something else was on her mind. I gently stroked her face. "Was there something else?" I asked. She bit her bottom lip. "Well, was this... you know... your first time?" she asked. I shook my head. "No, you?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Who with?" she asked. "Blaise last year, but it's not what you think. In third year we promised if we were still virgins, we would lose it to each other. It was entirely physically with no strings attached. Who was yours?" I asked. She blushed. "You can't get mad, but it was Draco in fifth year. We were both drunk and one thing led to another and well you know," she said. "He never told me that," I said. She giggled. "And you probably never told him about you and Blaise," she said still giggling. I couldn't help but laugh with her.

She turned off the lap beside the bed, and she snuggled close to me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me. She kissed me again slowly and passionately. "Good night Delilah," she said as she yawned. "Good night Pansy," I said as we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

-------------------

A/N:

I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written. I wanted to make sure I added plenty of spice.

Was there too much spice or was there not enough?

I hope you enjoyed it!