✘2.2

"What's wrong with you?" 

Aria's voice sounded out, gently kicking Renjun's foot that half dangled off the sofa as he layed with an arm over his eyes.

"Leave me alone." He muttered out and Aria sighed, shaking her head at him.
"Is this because of what Jisoo said last night?"

"I think she handled it well." Chaerin interjected, walking into the room. "You have to remember everything she's been going through...she probably feels bad to get involved in a relationship when she's dealing with stuff."

"I know...I just," Renjun sighed, sitting up as the girls' watched him expectantly. "I should've stopped her."

"Hm, I mean she probably just wants to come to terms with things. You should give her some space."
"Space?" Renjun bitterly mumbled. "Mark seems to be all up in her space."

"Mark isn't like that." Chaerin chuckled at Renjun's obvious jealousy.

Donghyuck entered the room, rolling his eyes and patting his friend on the back.
"Just give it some time man. At least you know she likes you back right?"

"Did you all forget Jisoo is meant to unleash my Dad in a week?"
"Shit, I forgot about that...but why?" Chaerin inquired and with a heavy sigh, Jisung sat next to Renjun.

"My guess is that it's because he's the one who closed the portal originally so the...one up in heaven wants to unleash him to close it again."

"So the portal is open right now?" Aria sat up straight and Jisung shook his head.
"But without Malika and all those witches...Haru only has Naeun and she might."

"We need to stop them." Aria's eyebrows furrowed in anger, Chaerin nodded in agreement.

"Do you think your Dad is still dangerous?" She asked her boyfriend.
"He has no powers." Donghyuck interjected. "Nothing much he can do with big demon Renjun with us over here."

Renjun scoffed at his friend's comment, standing up as he dragged his feet towards the stairs.
"I'm going sleep."

"Sweet dream darling." Donghyuck's voice rang out in a humorous tone.

The soft knock on the wooden door gained no response from the girl inside the room who layed in the warm covers of her bed.
Darkness consumed it, the curtains drawn close and the light off.

"Jisoo? Honey, you should eat something." Aera called out from outside the door, the sound of it clicking open allowed the hallway light to stream inside.

"Honey?" She called out worried as she gazed at the bed which Jisoo layed in, back turned towards her. "Are you asleep?" She asked quieter and after a moment of no reply- the door shut once more.

As soon as the door clicked to a close and the darkness consumed, Jisoo's red puffy eyes opened to nuzzle her face further into her covers.

Her pillow was damp, so was the sleeve of her sweater- wiping her flushed cheeks rid of any tears but her skin began to feel irritated from the constant wiping.